Introduction!!!

Hello! welcome to my book "a story of three" this book will contain mainly my 3 OC's but I may add more depending on things.

(THIS IS MY AU SO NOBODY IS CORRUPTED AND VANNY IS A SIDE PERFORMER FOR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY EVENTS)

(I'm working on drawing Ira (pink hat) and Carlos ( orange bow) soon but for now take my gacha reference of them)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I'm working on drawing Ira (pink hat) and Carlos ( orange bow) soon but for now take my gacha reference of them)

Let's start with 

Echo! (aka Azalea Greengrove)

Echo is actually on the cover of the book (drawn by your's truly) 

She is a very outgoing person and often isn't scared to share their opinion, her favorite phrase (in reference to spring trap) is "IM NOT BEING KILLED BY A BUNNY WITH JAUNDICE".   Echo swears quite a lot *so if you are triggered by that please let me know and I will tag it out :)*. She works at the PizzaPlex as a night guard and occasionally a mechanic. His favorite animatronic is Sun, Chica, and Roxy, and SOMETIMES... sometimes Monty (doesn't interact enough with Freddy to know him well enough). She has a side job of being a puppet when sun or staff bot isn't available to perform at the daycare theater, this job includes literally being strung up by string like a puppet and being controlled by simple mechanisms that move her around (she hates this job)  (1st real chapter will be her backstory)         (SHE/THEY/HE)

Ira!! 

Ira is a lot like echo however she is a lot more self-assured and will dive into things headfirst without thinking and gets the trio in trouble quite a bit. Ira works pretty much as Monty's persona assistant.  She has a side job of retrieving broken golf balls in monty golf (often from Monty due to his raging). She accidentally got stuck in the air once and Monty just stood there laughing his gator head off. Obviously her favorite animatronic is monty and Monty has a teensy crush on her but Ira doesn't soo sucks to be monty. 

Carlos...

Carlos is very timid and shy but when his friends are in trouble he almost seems purple with fear and anger, as described by Ira. His last name is actually unknown as he keeps changing it every time somebody asks. He used to work at The sister location when he was 16 and has been shy and almost traumatized since. He has a semi-colon tattoo on his ankle. His favorite animatronic Is the moon because the moon helps when Carlos is over-stimulated. Carlos's outfit resembles foxy as Carlos's main station is working in kids cove. Carlos sometimes makes mini animatronics like replicas of Mini music man and a smaller kid-sized version of toy foxy.