One

Tom

I scroll aimlessly through twitter in an attempt not to stare at the girl directly across from me. I should really be paying attention in this meeting, but all I can think about is her lips on mine.

I read a few different tweets from different fans, liking one after another. Tweets obviously directed at whether Zendaya and I were a couple or not. Everyone is always assuming that we secretly are. Little do they know what really goes on behind closed doors.

"Mr. Holland." A faint voice in the distance says. I ignore the call as I like another fan's tweet of some fanart they made of MJ and Spiderman. My MJ.

Her lips pressed to mine immediately filled my mind. My fingers threaded through her curls as I pulled her closer. Her body heat radiates against me as I press farther into her.

I breathe out steadily as I press my thumb harder on the screen trying to get rid of the memory from this morning.

"Tom." Zendaya's hand reaches over, pushing my phone down onto the table. "They asked you a question. Are you even paying attention?"

I pulled away from her touch, glancing at the people around the table who looked genuinely worried about me.

"Yeah." I nod. "But what was the question again?"

"How do you feel about kissing Zendaya?" Jon repeats the question previously asked of me. "Peter and MJ have their first real kiss in this scene we are shooting in a week, and we need to know if you are okay with it or if we need to put in your stunt double."

His question takes me down memory lane as this morning's events flood my mind.

Our lips were molded together with perfection; Zendaya's hair was pulled back, enough to where I could see her deep brown eyes. The further her lips moved away from mine, the more excited I felt myself becoming. Having fallen asleep next to her and waking up next to her, was something that always gave me morning wood. Here I was, squirming under her touch as she made her way further down my body. Her breath is hot as she breathes against my stomach, and I feel the hairs on my arm stand up. One of her hands snakes its way into my boxers, and I groan as her fingers brush over the tip. I feel her smile against my skin as she peppers several more kisses along my hips.

"You're hard as a rock, my love." She teases by removing her hand from my boxers. She begins to pull them down, "Why is that?"

"You fuckin' know why," My breath picks up as my cock bounces against my stomach.

She tuts, "Tommy, you know the rules."

I groan, "Because of you, Daya. It's always because of you. Please, touch me."

Zendaya smirks up at me before both of her hands wrap around the base of my cock. She begins to pump up and down my shaft; I moan. I bite the back of my fist, hoping not to wake my brothers. Zendaya's lust filled eyes are on mine as her heavenly lips wrap around the head. My head falls back, and my fingers are tangled in her hair.

"Tom!" Jacob snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Tom. You there bud?"

"Y-yeah," I gulp. Just the thought of her mouth on me was making my whole body react.

Zendaya eyes me, a smirk evidently plastered on her face.

"So?" Jon asks, folding his hands on the table as he puts the pen down from taking notes. "Are you okay with kissing Zendaya in the upcoming scene?"

"Yeah." I cough, keeping my hands over my lap to hide the evidence of where my mind really was. "I'm definitely okay with it. No need for a stunt double there."

Jon nods and scribbles something down on the script in front of him, "We will do our practice shoot Wednesday. I suggest you all practice your lines before coming in. We will start at 9 sharp, try your best not to be late this time guys. The fans are counting on us to finish this movie, so we have to stay on schedule."

Before I know it, the endless meeting finally draws to an end.

"Thank god." I mumble under my breath as I stand up, holding my script over the front of my jeans, keeping the erection I had hidden from everyone else in the room.

Jacob walks over to me just as Zendaya does.

"Wanna go see a movie?" Jacob asks excitedly, glancing between Zendaya and I.

I shake my head, "Sorry, bro. I just have some things I have to get done at home and with practice on Wednesday I feel like I really gotta work on my lines. I don't even have them memorized yet."

That's a lie and he knows it. I have these lines memorized. I had them memorized since the moment we all received the script.

Zendaya eyes me weirdly, obviously knowing that I am up to something.

"No worries, bro. Maybe a quick video game session? We could play online together for a few hours whenever you finish reading over your lines." Jacob offers.

"That would be fun." I momentarily agree, making a mental note to find a way to get out of it later. It's not that I didn't want to hang out with him, I just didn't want to let it slip that Zendaya and I were closer than normal friends are.

Zendaya's breathing hitches as I draw her closer. My shaft disappears down her throat before reappearing again as she bobs up and down. I groan in pure ecstasy, raising my hips.

"Tom!" Jacob snaps his fingers in front of me. He must have said something funny because Zendaya was dying of laughter and whatever it was that we were all apparently talking about clearly wasn't an interest of mine and he noticed. "What is with you today? You keep zoning out."

"I've got to run." I turn and begin to walk away. Before I leave, I turn back and slightly shout, "Have fun at the movies!"

Are they even going to a movie? Who cares? I really need to get out of here and fix these issues that I clearly have. I glanced down at my jeans that felt tighter than they were when I first put them on this morning.

Next time I see her, she's definitely in for it. I can't believe I let her toy with me before an important meeting like this. Even now I still can't stop thinking about her. 

N

**We do not own the characters in this story. Please keep in mind, this is a fanfiction. As well, it is an Alternate Universe Fanfiction. None of this is real. **