Chapter 3

Now you were fighting the number one hero fulled by resent.
You violently and swiftly swung at endeavor, witch took him by surprise. But in an attempt to restrain you he swung back you dodged then in retaliation you send powerful shots through the ground causing mini earthquakes. This throws him off balance but with his flames he get off the ground. Your still feeling the aftershocks of the earthquake when you realize endeavor flying at you angry as ever and at the last second you feel someone pull you out of the way and is now on top of you one hand on each side of your head you look up flustered and in shock at dabi he's all ready injured and exhausted his head is bleeding and almost immediately he passes out.
You push him off seeing a very angry endeavor charging at the two of you, jump up and create a small tornado to push dabi out of endeavors path too. In frustration endeavor wild back around to look at you the death glare sends chills down your spine. He throws a punch and you manage to get out of the way and land a gut punch. He winces away in pain and looks back at you the coldness of his eyes drilling a hole into you. From the lowered stance he charges at you and slams you into a wall, immediately you feel dizzy and then you notice the scarlet liquid you spit up, with little energy left you continue to fight him, at this point you can't even begin to think about how many bones he's broken. When your about to give up you think about who you are fighting for, dabi, your childhood all of it.
You are snapped out of this train of thought by sirens and the close calls of the other hero's coming to help.
You then flick your attention on endeavor you start a tornado causing his flames to go out then immediately host him with earthquake after shocks and are able to land a sucker punch square into his face. He stumbles back and you take this as your chance to get away you pick up dabi and use the tornado to get your selves out of there, barely getting away from the cops. You go to an abandoned building you used to go to when you were younger it was the only place you always felt safe. You make a spot as best you can to lay down dabi, he still hasn't woken up and it's really stressing you out you try to check the sound on his head but there's so much blood and it's hard to tell where it's even coming from. You leave to get a first-aid kit.
When you get back he hasn't moved witch really concerned you and you start treating his wounds the best you could you could tell the bleeding had stoped or at least slowed down a lot. He started to gain consciousness but was still really groggy. You take this as the first win for today and start to relax now realizing your own wounds and extreme migraine, juts as you think this you black out.