† Gabriel x Reader †

Writer's block my hatred </3
I was supposed to post a different oneshot today but writer's block had me down, so I hope this is good enough!

Notes-

Literally no notes, just you and Gabriel being dorks :)

In all of your years of living, you never thought you'd find a partner in the literal antichrist.
The first time you saw Gabriel, he was whispering things to you while sitting on your bedroom's window sill at night. How your window sill never broke? You had no idea.
You thought he was gonna send you down the rings of hell the moment you woke up, but he surprisingly didn't. You actually ended up having quite the lengthy conversation about human emotions. What was ever the deal with Gabriel and humans? It was weird yet fascinating seeing your boyfriend try to understand humans on an unearthly level.
Since that day, you've been trying different things with Gabriel. Seeing what his favorite music genre was, what his favorite food was n' such.

Today, you felt like experimenting with something again. While Gabriel hates being away from you, you managed to convince him to stay home while you went shopping for clothes.
You never explicitly hated his tunic, but it was "bland" in your tastes. Maybe you'd buy him something similar or something WAY out of his league of "fashion", you were just doing this for fun anyways.
As soon as you got back from shopping, Gabriel held onto you for dear life. He let out a series of "I missed you," and "are you okay?"'s as he gently swayed you from side-to-side. After a while of swinging, Gabriel finally set you down. "Darling, what's in the bag you're holding? A gift?" -you lightly chuckled- "A gift for you specifically!" You dug in the bag and handed him a black, fuzzy turtleneck sweater. "You spent nearly three hours getting this for me? You could've gotten hurt! You-" "I was literally gone for half an hour..." "...you can never be too safe." You playingly scoffed as you handed Gabriel the bag, "I bought you pants as well. Go to the bathroom and try it on, I'll be down here." And with that,he nodded before heading up the stairs.

It's been around 16 minutes and Gabriel showed no sign of coming down. 'Maybe he needed help? You should definitely check if he needs help.' You sped walked up the stairs, rounding the corner to be met with the sound of shuffling and grunting. You knocked on the bathroom door, asking if Gabriel needed help. He insisted that everything was fine yet then there was a loud thud coming from inside the bathroom.
You opened the unlocked door to see him fail at getting his head through the top of the sweater. "I think you got the wrong size, dove." You both chuckled as you pulled down the neck of the sweater. "Why didn't you ask me to help you sooner?" -Gabriel huffed- "I thought I could do it myself..." You giggled quietly in response. Gabriel ruffled his hair since it was a bit unkempt from getting the sweater over his head. He looked heavenly in the clothes you bought him. The sweater hugged his body in all the right ways. Gabriel chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment, dove~" -heat rushed your face- "Alright, that's enough of reading my mind today, Gabriel."