➪ | 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄

—

Somehow, my dream from this morning continued.

3rd Person's POV

The two remained to sit in silence as they enjoyed the wind that caressed their face. The girl finally relaxed after sensing her highness's peaceful state. She wondered to herself why she was acting like that.

None of that really mattered because right now, her heart was beating so loud she could hear it. She tried to breathe in and out to ease her heart rate because at this point, it could've broken free from her rib cage.

She debated whether to stay still or to look to her left, but chose the second option. She couldn't help but notice the beauty marks that dotted the crowned princess's angelic face, making her thousands of times even more attractive.

The servant was probably staring for too long that the princess's eyes started to open, looking directly into her orbs.

"A-ahh, y-your highness!" She uttered as her highness lifted her head from her shoulders, chuckling.

Her highness opened the basket filled with fruits and bread, grabbing some to eat. Her servant watched her eat happily, a smile forming on her lips.

"Here, have some," her highness spoke up, placing the bread she bit from in front of the girl.

"U-uhmm it's a-alright, your highness, please enjoy your food," she stuttered, looking at the bitten bread as she thought about the lips that touched them.

"I insist," she pushed the bread closer onto the girl's face.

She hesitantly opened her mouth, smiling more at the gesture of the crowned princess than the taste of the tasty bread.

Y/N's POV

A smile unconsciously formed in my lips even though I was still half asleep. "Nom nom..." I mumbled as I remembered the bread from my dream.

"The fuck, weirdo..." A voice said that was eerily close to me.

I remained half asleep as I stirred to a different position. My bed was suspiciously extremely comfortable which made me even more sleepier. Not to mention, my pillow seemed to be... fleshy?

My lips curved into a frown as my eyebrows met one another. I lazily poked my pillow to check why it was fleshy. "Hey!" That voice again came out after I poked it.

'Okay what the fuck, do pillows talk?' I thought and poked it again.

"Y/N, stop." The voice sounded terrifyingly familiar, something about it made me shudder.