9: Switch Talents

RECAP :

Tinker Bell's friends landed to Neverland with Aria Bella. She asked for a favor, to find Terence. They asked how, but Vidia was the only one angry at Aria Bella (Tinker Bell).

"Yeah, how do we get Terence back?" Iridessa asked.

"I suggest that the best thing we could do is STAY AWAY from her." Vidia suggested everyone.

"Oh, come on Vidia. Give her a chance." Said Fawn.
______________________________

"A chance to WHAT?! Make another mess? Another mess she'll have to clean? Or more importantly... We'll have to clean because let me remind you we've cleaned her messes before." Vidia said to Fawn.

"But I've paid dearly for my mistakes." Aria Bella said to her.

"As you should! But do we ALL need to pay?"

"Come on Vidia, we're talking about Terence here." Said Bobble.

"We can make a plan to get Terence back. I just don't like the idea of involving Tink on it."

"I'm pretty sure he's looking for Tink and he'll never find her like that. It's up to us." Rosetta said.

"Isn't this place magical?" Fawn said excited with many animals on her.

"Fawn, focus!" Iridessa told her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... You're such a party pooper." Fawn said.

"What if we..." Aria Bella stop talking noticing Vidia turning her back against her.

"Vidia, I can't do anything about the past. I can only try to repair the future. Look, I think Zarina..."

"Zarina? The lost fairy?" Periwinkle asked.

"It is I. Indeed I can help you." Zarina said flying from the ship to the land.

"Didn't Tinker Bell and you caused enough trouble already?" Vidia asked.

"Trust me, I assure you that I can help all of you obtain your talents back." Zarina told them.

"All of our talents?" Rosetta asked.

"Yeah, with Pixie Dust colors." Zarina said.

"Pixie dust... Colors?" Fawn asked confused.

"I think every color symbolizes a talent. Am I wrong?" Periwinkle asked.

"You're correct, dearie." Zarina confirmed her.

"How did you knew that?" Silvermist asked Periwinkle.

"The keeper of fairy knowledge told me about Zarina." She answered.

"So even a Winter Fairy knows about me. I have bad news for you. You're not supposed to be out of the cold once I give your talent back." Zarina warned her.

"Oh my gosh, we have to get her back." Aria Bella said.

"Wait... I'm the one making the plan here, and I say we give her another type of talent that doesn't involved anything wintering."