𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐚

WE ARRIVED AT OUR DESTINATION after almost one hour. We hopped down from the car and saw their house.

My mother and i walked towards the gate, my mother rung the bell and the screen which is above it suddenly brightened.

Choi Namra's mom face was in the screen, she looked at us and smiled before the gate automatically opened.

We went in and the door opened, my mother and her friend hugged each other and she let us in.

She called a maid and we sat down in the couch, "this is my daughter, Young Hee" my mother introduced me.

"Hello, auntie" i bowed and she smiled, she suddenly opened her mouth and said "I'll call my daughter here so you two can get along"

I nodded and the maid came back with snacks after a few minutes. "Namra!" Auntie called and we immediately heard footsteps coming from the second floor.

"Yes, mother ?" Namra asked after coming towards us. "This is my friend" Auntie pointed at my mother and Namra immediately greeted "Good Afternoon, Auntie"

My mother smiled and said "You've grown up so quickly, it's been a while since i saw you. You're just a baby back then"

Ah, here we go again. This is what i hate about mothers, talking about the past once again.

"And this is her daughter, Young Hee" Auntie finally introduced me. I stood up once again and introduced myself "I'm Seong Young Hee, it's nice to meet you"

"Likewise, I'm Choi Namra" Namra nodded. Ah, she's so cute. Can i please take her home with us?

"They're like adults" My mother and Auntie both muttered after looking at us, they might have heard each other's words because they looked at each other and laughed.

"Namra, can you play with Young Hee?" Auntie asked and Namra immediately nodded.

We walked upstairs and I started a conversation "Can we be friends?" She stopped and looked at me with a weird face.

"Can i?" Her face immediately brightened. Ah, she's so cute. I want to squeeze her cheeks.

"Of course, you can call me Young Hee" i immediately answered.

"Me too, you can also call me Namra" she immediately smiled after saying that.

"So... Where are we going?" I asked and she immediately became troubled.

"Hmmm, how about we go into your room?" I suggested and she nodded.

We went into her room and i immediately became shocked, her room is a bit... casual?

I thought her room would be the same as those kids around her age.

"Don't you have any toys?" I asked and she shook her heads.

"Hmm, how about we study?" I asked and she nodded immediately.

Luckily or maybe it was on purpose but there is another chair beside her desk, we immediately sat down and she looked for a subject.

"What subject is your favorite?" I asked and she replied "English and Math, i guess" i nodded at her answer.

"How about you?" She asked and i pondered for a while before answering "I actually hate all subjects"

She became shocked and asked "Why?"

"I actually don't know but i think all of the subjects are difficult" i answered and she became quiet for a while before nodding.

We started studying in math and she became surprised by how knowledgeable i am.

"I thought you didn't like all subjects and you also said that they're too difficult" Namra said.

"I said that?" I asked with a puzzled look while laughing on the inside.

She's so fun to tease.

I continued to tease her but we still studied.

4:00 PM

Young Hee's mother stood up and looked at her watch.

"We should get going now" Young Hee's mother said and Namra's mother looked at the clock.

She immediately became surprised and said "it's already time? I thought it's just a few minutes"

Young Hee's mother laughed before saying "I'll go upstairs and get Young Hee"

"Wait, I'm going too" Namra's mother said and Young Hee's mother nodded.

They walked upstairs and headed to Namra's room together, the door was not completely closed so they can see what's happening inside.

Namra's mother was about to speak when Young Hee's mother shush her, she immediately became quiet and nodded.

They looked through the gap to see Young Hee and Namra asleep with their head in the desk.

They walked inside to see the papers filled with answers.

"I get the feeling that they would get along very well" Young Hee's mother said and Namra's mother nodded while smiling.

7:36PM

I woke up in my bed, "Namra" i muttered before looking around.

My door opened and my mother walked in, surprised.

"You're awake" she said and i nodded while yawning.

"Yes... Can i see her again?" I asked and she smiled before answering "Of course you can"

I smiled and immediately ate the food that she prepared for me.

Time Skip

Many years passed and the time of the virus spreading is near.

I asked my mother to sign me in for taekwondo and many more for my safety a long time ago.

I said that i want them to not worry about my safety while asking them to sign me for those.

And I can't say that there's gonna be a zombie apocalypse starting in our school right?

No one will believe me, even the police which Cheong san called didn't believe it.

So why will my parents?

I also made another friend, another rich friend.

His name is Ho HimChan.

I'm in South Korea, okay? Not Japan so the Chan in his name is not related to Japan.

I met him in 7th grade, i also went to the same school Namra went.

Though, i asked for a different class.

HimChan is so annoying, i want to kill him because of his personality.

Anyways, today is October 17.

The science teacher must have already created the virus a long time ago.

"Hey, why are you in a daze?"

I turned to see...

~Author~

~This is not fixed yet too!