janitors closet

It was her. She pulled me in. The closet was dark and chilly yet I felt something warm. I back away and look around the closet, only to see the dark outlines of brooms, mops, cleaning supplies and well a person. Once I notice her she abruptly jumps on me, pushing me against the wall. "I've been waiting for you" she says. All I do is grunt back. "stupid stupid wtf was that" I think to my self. Her hand slowly moves down from my neck and down my abdomen. Every places she touches starts to tingle. Her hand reaches down in to my pants. She looks up at me and back down. She runs her other hand along my stomach and she continues to touch me. I start to get hard. She's sees it and says "oh so you like this huh". She put her hand right on the spot and massages the area. "uh" I groan. she giggles. My cheeks start to blush. "your so cute when your embarrassed" she says as she digs deeper into my pants. She kisses me on the neck as a blush even more. She slowly strokes me; her soft hands feel so pleasble against me. I groan and moan my eyes rolling into the back of my head , my toes curling. As I slump down the wall She takes her hand out of my pants. She moves up on me and starts to grind. Briefly after she starts to moan, which turns me on even more. I grab her mouth and push her to the ground. I'm on top of her, her hot breath batting against my neck. I aggressively kiss her and stick my tongue in her mouth. I bring my hand down by her thigh trying to find her waistband. When I finally do I pull her black underwear down. Quickly I stick it in;), her moaning as it happens. I sit up and start to thrust grabbing her feet as I do, spreading her legs wider. My hand still on her mouth to muffle her moans. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. Her facial features contouring as we both come closer to climaxing. Even now she looks so pretty, her small chin and beautiful eyes. I can feel my self start to finish so I pull out. My c<m squirting out onto her stomach. I start to finger her as I wipe it off her. She eventually finishes with a deluge of moans. I rest my head on her stomach and rub her thigh. She runs her fingers through my hair and strokes my back. Before I drift off to sleep the bell rings, jolting me awake. That signaling the end of 9th period. Both of us frantically rush to get our clothes on. Hitting and knocking into each other. We burst out of the dark closet and fall onto the speckled white tile floors. Before either of our friends noticed we rush in opposite directions. I whisper a pathetic "bye" before eventually meeting up with Jonny. "SO WHAT DID YALL DO IN THERE" he chuckles.
                                 tbc