I am in Love!!

It has been two days and they were still finding where is Rahul. They tried to locate his parents and his family but it seemed to them as if he had gone underground with all his family. They came back from there duty and were sitting in the room thinking about anyother lead. In this meantime, Ammi has improved her health but still she can't talk more as she has 3 surgeries she was literally very weak.

Haseena was sitting in the bed while Anubhav was sitting on the couch lost in deep thoughts.

Anubhav: Haseena ji kya koi aur hai jo hume Rahul tak pohuncha sakta hai?

Haseena: Nhi. Koi aur nhi hai. Jitne bhi log the maine unke baare mei aapko bata hai. Aur koi nhi hai.

Anubhav: Aap abhi soo jaiye. Waise bhi hum 2 dino se bohot kaam kar rahe hai. Aur aapko aaram ki bhi zaroorat hai

Haseena: Aapko bhi aaram ki zaroorat hai

Anubhav gave her a confused look.

Haseena: Ab dekhiye aap koi superman, iron man toh hai nhi jo aap bina rest kiye reh sakte hai. Aapne yeh 2 din humse bhi zyada kaam kiya issiliye aapko aaram ki zaroorat humse zyada hai. Aap yaha baithiye (she said indicating on the floor)

Anubhav: Par baithna kyun hai?

Haseena: Aapna bade sawal puchte hai. Jitna bola utna kariye na (annoyed)

Anubhav: Theek... theek hai. Baith rahe hai hum

He said down and closed his eyes he felt two soft, little hand massaging his scalp. He smiled.

Anubhav's POV: Aap kaise samajh jati hai humari takleef. Aapne sahi mei humse sahi maino mei prem kiya tha Haseena ji. Par shayad ek hum hi the woh jo aapki bhavnao ke saath itna ganda khel khela.
Aap hume kabhi bhi kisi cheez ki kami mehsoos nhi karne deti aur ek aor hum hai jo aapna pyaar jata tak nhi sakte.
Haan, Haseena prem ho gaya hai hume. Aapse. Aapke paas sachme ek jadu ki chadi hai. Aur uska asar sirf unpe nhi jo aapke thaane mei aate hai balki unpe bhi hota hai jo aapke saath hote hai.
Aapne humari soch badaldi Haseena ji. Ab bas yeh Rahul pakda jaye, phir hum aapko apne dil ki baat batane me bilkul samay vyarth nhi karenge.

His thought were broken by Haseena's words.

Haseena: Lijiye hogaya

Anubhav: Aapke haathon mei jadu hai Haseena ji.

Haseena: Pata hai. Pata hai. Ab humari itni bhi tareef mat kariye. (Proudly)

Anubhav chuckled.

Haseena: Abhi aap so jaiye

Anubhav: Pehle aap

Haseena: Theek hai. So rahe hai.

She laid on her side and closed her eyes. Anubhav too came and laid beside her. Haseena was tired to hell. But, here sleep was far away from Anubhav's eyes.

He saw she was asleep. He laid on his side and rested her head on his palm. He was busy adoring at her. From her beautiful eyes to her cute nose and her rosy pink lips.

He tucked the hair strands behind her ear which were disturbing him to have a good view of his face. He may have been awake the whole night just to adore her but he was shocked to what he listen then

Haseena: Raat ko agar humein tadne se acha agar aap so jayenge toh zyada behtar hoga DSP sahab

Anubhav was taken aback. She opened her eyes. And went a little closer to him. She was staring deeply in his eyes.

Haseena: Aapne apni biwi ko tadne ki training kab aur kisse li?

Anubhav came over her amd intertwined there hands and pinned her on the bed. He came dangerously close to her. Haseena's breathing was getting heavy she closed her eyes knowing what his next move may have been. But his lips moved to her ears. His lips were touching her ears.

Anubhav: Patni hai aap humari aapko pure haq se tadenge hum (huskily)

He sat straight. Haseena with great difficulty opened her eyes. Her breathings were normal after a couple of minutes. Anubhav laid on his back again.

Haseena: Aapko jhatke dena kuch zyada pasand nhi hai?

Anubhav chuckled. Seeing him chuckle Haseena frowned and took a pillow amd smacked on him. But Anubhav was still laughing soon Haseena started to laugh. They slept after a good laughter session.