expose of hidden feelings

Character's =
• Lee- Seo-joon= female lead
• kim-Yuri= female side character
• ching- aera= female side character
• dau- ming - Si= male lead
• ada hua-chi = 2nd male lead
• Chu-hang-min= male side character

So all started when they were little, these six have been together since childhood they did everything together and always were there for eachother but everything broke down when they were in university suprisingly no-one had dated and every-one were single except kim-Yuri She had dated a guy or two but none had worked out or maybe her Friends did not let it work either so back to the story one thursday ching-aera said lets call her aera
aera P.ov. -
me and my Friends were gossiping about our professor (virus) and talking about him nd Then suddenly an Idea Popped in my mind I said " guys we haven't done anything crazy recently right?
Sooo... Why don't we try dating eachother " I said with excitement but they were not so sure🙃,😅but eventually we all agreed to my idea...well let's be honest I have a crush on dau-ming-si so for this reason this idea came to my mind
• On Thursday me and dau-ming-si would go out
• So on Saturday night around  7 pm  lee-seo-joon and               dau-ming-si would go out

Dau-ming-si pov:-
So aera and I r going on a date on Saturday but I'm not sure if I'm ready its not that she is not nice but she's really not my type but I don't wanna tell her that I dont wanna go cause she looked too happy and I don't want to offend her. So I decided I will go but I'll keep the date smooth and friendly.

Authors pov:-
On Saturday =
6 30 pm I went to pick her up, she was wearing this dark blue dress👗👠 which was quite revealing and annoying, it felt like she thought there was something between us two but obviously there wasn't... anyways,
We went to the restraunt 🍴🍽🍴 and ordered steak 🥩 and wine 🍷. While we were eating she started touching me on my shoulder which made me feel like she was seducing me 🧐. It made me feel anxious so I told her that I'm done with my food and went towards the washroom when I went there my brain had all these thoughts and doubts about her idk why but it made me feel like I couldn't trust her but I didn't let my anxiousness get to me, since I had anxiety I use to get worried for small things, and there's no way there is or will be somethings between us right? ( I said in worried manner) cause like we're friends and nothinggg more then that.

When I left the washroom I went to her and said so umm let's go home now it's anyways getting late. 🌌🌛...
She said with an cutely high pitched tone " Oh pls let's go out and party cmn it will be fun". She said making puppy eyes. Buy I told her no aera I can't I need to go to my part time job  tmrw sorry can't go but probably next time.
I mummered- why is she like this she has never been interested in partying oh nooo wait is she hypnotised, no wait she can't be.get to ur senses dau ming si.

The next day 
They went to university and seo asked aera sooooo how was ur dateee did u tell him that u like himmm? Aera sighed sadly and said no I couldn't he didn't give me an opportunity to but anyways it was Fun.
Seo said welllll I'm going on a date with him on Tuesday sooo I will tell him that u like himmm.

Lee seo John pov=
Time Skip
On Tuesday  me and dau ming went on a date we went to the beach for a night 🌙 beach ⛱ walk 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️...
We decided to eat ice cream 🍦
I took chocolate🍫 and he took vanilla.
He bought the ice cream and we ate it while chitchating.
I had some ice cream on my cheek and as a gentle men he is he wiped the ice cream of my face I felt butterflies 🦋 in my tummy and I blushed ☺ very hard.
It was a cutely awkward moment and also the moment in which I realised I had feelings for dau ming si AKA the boy my bestie has a crush on. Oh no 😢😕.
I zoned out for a second or 2 and then realised he was calling me. I felt as if it was a moment of paradise and my heart was just melting away by his smile it was so it just sooooooooo heart warming and charming.

Dau-ming-si pov

I was so charmed by her happiness I had a huge crush on her since high school and every day my love for her increases more and more and more.then my eyes fell on her Rosie soft and plumpy pink lips my heart was just telling me to kiss her. And my brain said if u kiss 💋 her she will slap so don't do that. But I chose my heart over my brain. I leaned for the kiss and her eyes opened widely she looked confused and I thought she was gonna slap me but by my surprise she kissed me back with the same passion and love.

Seo pov =

He leaned for the kiss and at first i was really surprised but then decided to kiss him back the kiss was slow and passionate but a call interrupted us...

Who was this caller
Follow for part 2