Cain!!!

As lepus dragged him into the kitchen to make some fruit salad, his mind was running, there were so many questions he had that haven't been answered.
'Where am i?'
'Who are you?'
'What is this place-'
'Is this a new lab? Oh no-'
He is snapped out of his daze by a light tap on the shoulder, and he hears a somewhat familiar british voice*
Lepus: "Are you alright Cain? You seem to be out of it"
Cain: "Im alright, just a bit dazed-"
Lepus: "We could take a break if you'd like!"
Cain: "No no- its quite alright-"
Lepus looks at cain, he seems quite tired, and hes still making a few brzzts and buzzes*
(Its just gonna be one letter from here on out bc i dont have the time hhh)
L: "I do not trust you! Come on, im taking you to fenton"
Lepus goes to pick cain up but struggles a bit since cain is like 80% metal, but he figures it out eventually*
C: "WHA- HEY PUT ME DOWN!"
Time skip like a good 30 minutes*
C: "I did not agree to this-" He'd angrily mutter*
L: "Oh calm down! You will be fine!"
Cain continues making concerning noises*
Lepus opens the door to Fentons office and just drops cain there, most likely breaking him more, and he runs off*
C: "ow- rude-"
F = Fenton)
F: "Jesus christ- you alright kid?"
C: "Yeah- i think-"
He starts glitching out, his eyes flashing a bunch of colors at once*
F: "AH! UHM-"He puts Cain on a counter, and he digs through a toolbox, and he pulls out (Insert random screwdriver here)*
F: "THIS MIGHT HURT??"
He turns cain around and lifts his shirt up a bit, undoes the screws holding his back peice together, and starts digging around his wires, looking for the problem area*
C: "that feels weird-"
Time skip, it is now 4:36 AM*
C: "urhm- fenton?"
He kinda has his hand on a passed out fentons back*

'Where am i?''Who are you?''What is this place-''Is this a new lab? Oh no-'He is snapped out of his daze by a light tap on the shoulder, and he hears a somewhat familiar british voice*Lepus: "Are you alright Cain? You seem to be out of it"Cain: "I...

C: "Okay- lets get you on a couch"
He picks up fenton with ease, placing him on the couch and wrapping a nice warm blanket*
C: "That seems alright- oh my hes cold!"
He just lays next to fenton a bit*
C: "Warming mode, On."
His entire body just starts generating heat, not enough to burn, but enough so that your warm and comfy*
C: "This was a good night, thank you fenton"
F: "No problem cain.."
He mumbles a bit before falling back asleep*
C: "Sleep mode, on."
They both fall asleep, not waking up until 1 o clock pm*
THE END!!
ALL ART WAS DONE BY MY AMAZING FRIEND SALT!
499 words 👍👍