~Chapter 1~

Hello everyone~ This is my first hetalia fanfiction and I'm really excited!

You woke up groaning from the long plane ride you had to take from [hometown] to [random city]. You slowly waited for everyone to get out and off of the plane since you were kind like that. You had just turned 20 and you were an adult now so you felt as if you needed to move out of your parents home. You were a well educated kid, even though you didn't go to collage you were smarter than the average person. Soon you arrived at the town and you walked around. You had left the airport a little early in the morning so it was a little close to noon as you walked through town. You had told your parents that you already found a home for you to live in, but you actually hadn't and you felt a little frightened if you couldn't find one before the night. You kept on walking until you found a small bakery, not too big and not too small. You walked into it since you needed a little something since your stomach had told you it needed food. You sat at a table near the front since you didn't want to take up too much space for any others coming. You looked around the store before seeing big word saying ''Help wanted!'. You slightly wondered if you could get the job. You were handy in your cooking skills so maybe you could help. A man walked up to you happily. You looked up to him to notice that he had really bright pink hair, bushy eyes brows, and baby blue eyes with specks of pink. His attire was a simple pastel pink button up shirt, a purple vest over, and a light blue bow tie. "Hello there", he said happily smiling to you. You waved a little "Hi". He smiled even more "Would you like something you look a little hungry traveler", he said noticing your bags beside you. You nodded "Could I have a [insert fav flavor] cupcake please?", you asked kindly. He nodded "Certainly poppet be right back", he siad before hopping away. You looked around more and noticed a small jar sitting next to the cash register with a label you couldn't quite read, but there was money in the jar making you wonder. The man had came back with the cupcake and sat down across from you. "So poppet what is your name?", he asked. You had taken a bite of the cupcake before answering him "[Name] [Last name]", you said. "Well nice to meet you [Name], I'm Oliver", he said still with a big smile. With all this happiness around you, you couldn't help but smile too. You two kept on talking until you had finished the tasty cupcake. You went through your bag trying to find your wallet until Oliver stopped you "It's on the house", he said and you nodded "Thank you very much and may I ask a question?", you aksed before getting a chuckle from him. "Of course what did you want to ask poppet?" "Well..", you said looking down to your hands, "I wanted to know if I could work here..", you said a little embarrassed. He smiled even more(if possible) and nodded "Of course and you can live here too. There's an extra room upstairs", he said which made you look up into his blue and pink eyes "Really?", you questioned wondering if you were a bother to him. "Certainly poppet", he said, but what you didn't know if what you had just eaten in you cupcake....