~Chapter 2~

~Previously~

"Well..", you said looking down to your hands, "I wanted to know if I could work here..", you said a little embarrassed. He smiled even more(if possible) and nodded "Of course and you can live here too. There's an extra room upstairs", he said which made you look up into his blue and pink eyes "Really?", you questioned wondering if you were a bother to him. "Certainly poppet", he said, but what you didn't know if what you had just eaten in you cupcake....

~Now~

Now a couple weeks had passed ever since you came here and met the pink-ish haired male. He hadn't told you yet about what or really who he put in that cupcake and many more.

Blood....

Flesh....

The Dead....

He didn't want you to think that he was a mad killer althought he kinda was, but he didn't want you leaving him ever. Over the few weeks that had passed he had grown some strong feelings for you. Not saying that you didn't either, but he had assumed you had liked him as a friend and he wanted you to have the same passion he has.

Right now at this exactly moment it was early morning and by early I mean 4:30 am early. Oliver was in his room, which was next to yours, on his bed, thinking about you and how beautiful your [h/l] [h/c] locks that framed your face so perfectly. His favorite part about you though was your sparkling [e/c] orbs. You were fast asleep having dreams about your hometown. It seemed so peaceful that you didn't want to ever wake up. The pinkette had made his way slowly and very quietly into your room. He was watching your sleeping form as if it were the only thing in the world that he cared about.That wasn't true because he did care for Allen and James. Francios was ok, but not something he cared for as much as the other two.

He watched as you smiled in your sleep,making the male smile as well, but only a little bigger than yours. He continued to watch with that smile, until you groaned and stirred, making him freeze in place. It was false alarm since you only stirred just to turn over. He slightly frowned, since instead of seeing your beautiful face, he could now only see your hair and the back of your lovely head.

Oliver sighed mentally, before looking over to the clock that had been in your room. The clock had no said: 5:23 am. Wow, it had ben almost an hour of him just standing there, watching as you peacefully slept. He then decided it would be good if he made some breakfast cupcakes. The pinette wasn't tiered whatsoever. He usually gets well rested for about six hours. Eight hours, made him feel so groggy, but if you slept for eight hour, he didn't care.

After about half of an hour, you had finally woken up, gotten dressed, and got the rest of yourself ready in the bathroom. By the time you were doing that, Oliver had just taken the hot cake fresh from the oven. He set them out on a cooling rack and walked up to the bathroom door, knocking on it. "Don't come in." You called out to him.

"Oh, Poppet, I wouldn't think of doing so. I just merely wanted to tell you that I made some breakfast downstairs." He spoke, his voice slightly purring at the nickname he gave to you and some others.

You nodded to yourself, as you cleaned off you face with a towel. "Okay. Thank you, Oliver." You thanked him.

"No problem!" He spoke in a cheery voice before skipping his way back down stairs, going to get himself one of those cupcakes.

A/N: I'm am so sorry I haven't updated. I haven't updated because I forgot my password [somehow creating another account..] and I was busy. Luckily today I was a little free and found this, deciding to update.