Eddie catches you dancing without you noticing

(A/N) So this is my first time writing a latinx reader. Thought it would be interesting since I'm Puerto rican and this song is trending on tiktok. The video on top is what I mean. The full song is called Mujeriego by Ryan Castro. Shout out to my boricua readers lol. Anyway, the reader is gender neutral in this. Light cursing warning. Please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with that. Also, pretend the layout of Eddie's apartment is slightly different than that of the movie. I wrote this with the kitchen not being near the entryway in mind.

Eddie groaned as he walked up the stairs to his apartment. The last crime fighting had left him with a few sore spots that bothered him as he walked. He had left to get some groceries (mainly chocolate) while you were cooking dinner. 

"Hurry up, Eddie! We're starving!" Venom urged Eddie in his head, pinching the bridge of his nose at an oncoming headache. 

He walked up to the door, fumbling with the keys as he heard music coming from the inside. It didn't truly bother him since his neighbor was constantly playing loud rock all the time. Nice comeback I guess. 

Opening the door, he shouted, "I'm home." but did not receive a response, you most likely not hearing him over the music. He hummed at the smell of food that lingered all over. 

He turned on the corner to see you at the kitchen dancing to music. He halted and opted to looking at you from there without you noticing. Your hips were moving to the quick beat of the song as you sprinkled spices into the pot. 

"Eddie, we're hungry!" Venom repeated. "Shut up, I know. Give me a second. This is a 'me' thing," Eddie grumbled mentally as his eyes remained trained on your supple hips and jean shorts. 

Ay ay ay soy un mujeriego

Ay ay ay y yo nunca lo niego

Cuando me robo a una ciao y hasta luego

Ay ay ay me gritan mujeriego

Eddie licked his lips at the scene, but widened his eyes and dropped his jaw at the next one. The beat had slowed considerably at the "Todas las veo buenas si bebo ron" part.

You had spun around, your shirt (actually his) flowing with you, letting him catch a glimpse of the skin underneath as you held on to a nearby wall and slowly let your knees lower you while moving your hips sensually to this new beat. 

"Eddie, you're drooling," Venom teased. Eddie listened and absentmindedly wiped it off but he did not even consider moving his eyes away from you. 

Eddie's chest got tight as he had been holding his breath the entire time"Don't stop breathing, dumbass you're gonna kill us both!" Venom yelled, trying to get Eddie to move "She's doing this on purpose, Eddie. Why don't we just f*cked her already!"

They had seen you dance before, countless times you had danced to latin music, them joining you most of the time, but they had never seen you drop it down low and damn did they find it sexy. 

Eddie remained glued to his spot during the rest of the song as Venom grumbled at his lack of response, even though a familiar tightness was forming in his pants.

Once the music stopped though, Venom took the reigns and moved Eddie to you.

You heard his heavy footsteps and greeted them while stirring the contents in the pot. 

"Hey Eddie, Hi Venom. Did you get everything?" you asked, referring to the groceries. 

"Yes, Princess, we got everything." 

When you properly turned to them, Eddie took hold of your wrist, pulling you to him and pinning you against the kitchen wall. He lifted your chin with his fingers and kissed you with a sense of urgency. His hands were trailing every inch of your torso as he carefully bit your lips to intertwine his tongue with yours. One of your hands reached the back of his neck and the other one laid on his chest. His heartbeat was quicked and his breathing was starting to get erratic. 

You broke the kiss momentarily and looked up a his face. 

"Eddie, is everything okay?" you asked as you noticed Venom's face forming near you both

"We saw you dancing earlier! Eddie was really enjoying it.  You should've seen his face!" Venom exclaimed. 

"You saw the whole thing?" you asked bashfully. "Yes. Yes, we did," Eddie admitted turning his head to glare at the symbiote. 

You let out an audible gasp as you felt a slight poking in your thigh. 

"He wants to see it again," Venom teased one last time. 

"Venom!" 

"Is that true, Eddie?" you questioned innocently, while already aware of the hard  truth. 

He sighed as a blush crept on his face, "... yes." You chuckled. "I can dance that way for you again, but you have to promise to do as I say, that counts for V as well." 

"I'm up for it. You heard them V, no taking over this time," Eddie responded. "Fiiine, fiiine," Venom grumbled. 

You smiled and walked over to turn off the stove before leading Eddie to the bedroom...

(A/N) Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote! :)