Chapter 2: The Birth of a Senju Princess

??? P.O.V

I could hear the sound of a baby wailing and was confused about what was going on. I was sure I was dead; why was I hearing a baby. I could suddenly hear three different voices talking. Two females and one male.

"Congratulations, it's a beautiful baby girl," The first female voice said.

'Wait, baby girl? Did I die just to get reborn in another life?' I thought, wondering why there congratulated some on having a baby girl.

"We did it, Hime," An almost familiar sounding voice said.

'Wait, why does that voice sound familiar like I heard it from somewhere. Why does it seem familiar, and still, how did I need up being reborn? Also, hime isn't that Japanese for princesses. So was it I was reborn in Japan that sucks I watch anime, but my Japanese is not the best. Okay, Andy, relax, nothing to worry about.' I thought, trying as so many questions were running through my mind wanting to know what was going on.

"Oh shut up! I did all of the work. You just got me pregnant," A female voice shouted, annoyed.

I then felt something warm and soft being wrapped around me as I tried to calm my mind to help me focus on my surrounding, hoping to figure out where I was reborn at with this familiar voices.

I then myself be handed over to someone who gave a warm and comfortable, and protective aura. If I had to guess, this person was probably my mother. Not that fathers aren't protective; I just feel the atmosphere better when I was never around my mother in my old life.

I decided to try and open my eyes, hoping to get a better look at where I was and who was holding me. My eyes felt a bit heavy, but I guess ther were to be expected after just being born. Once I finally opened them, everything was blurry and bright. Well, of course, my eyes don't fully work yet. At least I can tell by the bright white light I'm in a hospital.

'However, I still don't know where I was reincarnated? If I get that information, then I will be able to relax. Well, as long as it is not, it is a strange place. At least I was reborn as a girl again.'

After a few minutes, I began to see a mixture of yellow color and brown. This person must have blonde hair, and maybe the brown was their eye color or something. However, I wasn't exactly sure yet since it was still pretty blurry. I was then headed to another person this time; I saw black and a glowing yellow maybe. I was even more confused. Why would there be something glowing yellow on this person?

The person said something, but it was just mumbled words, but by their tone, the person holding me now was a male, possibly my new father in my second life. Which means the first person was my mother then. Though aren't the fathers, along with any other companion, supposed to wait outside until the wife or girlfriend was done giving birth. I guess it is different here.

I was then jolted out of my thoughts as I heard the three voices mumble for a few minutes with each other. Until they we're talking more clearly now for me to understand them.

"What is her name going to be?" The doctor asked.

I looked to see blurry what seemed to be yellow eyes stareing at me, deep in thought. It was surprised nobody had yellow eyes in real life. That's only in shows there is no easy. I could be reborn in a show, right?

"Emiko," My father said, holding me while dressing my face. I guess that was my new name. I got to admit that it sounds like a beautiful name.

I began to wonder what my surname was in this new life. As if the universe was answering me, I heard my mom finally speak on up, saying my full name.

"Emiko Senju, you are a beautiful little girl," My mom replied, kissing my cheek.

"Agree."

'Wait, Senju? As in Tsunade Senju and the first and second hokage from Naruto, the anime? No, no, no. There is no way that her, right? If it is, then the yellow eyes are Orochimaru? No, it can't be the fiction world is not real. I'm sure that this is just a coincidence, and my parents are cosplaying. For once, I freaking out usually; my emotions are under control or nonexistent.'

So here it is the second chapter of our story. This chapter was written mainly by meHokageOrochimaru23.We don't own Naruto; It belongs to Kishimoto. We only own the two main characters and the plot changes we make, and any other oc that may appear. We will try to update again when we figure out the plan for birth for Winter as Naruto's twin sister and where we want to go from here with the OroTsuna shipping.