𝟒.𝟎𝟗 * 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

There were two reasons why Beomgyu hid under the blanket after surviving last night

One was because he remembered very well what he had said yesterday.

Not only to Han, but also to Yeonjun.

Secondly, because today was the day of the Dance Battle and nervousness made him nauseous.

"I made us milkshakes!" shouted Yeonjun from the kitchen, knowing that the younger boy had been acting strangely since this morning, and when still no one appeared in the kitchen after a few minutes, he trudged to the open door of the room.

The pile of blankets the 21-year-old was hiding under made the rapper grin.

"Bow," he admonished him, then leaned against the doorframe, waiting.

The pile of blankets moved slightly, scrunching up more at the headboard after Beomgyu pulled them closer, as if that would allow him to hide more. There was a reason why the younger man normally did not touch alcohol. A few years ago, he would not have minced his words, cheeky as he was. Once he had even started a fight with Taehyun. But in his current state, where talking had become an effort for him, a loose mouth was not really helpful.

"Choi Beomgyu," the 23-year-old repeated and followed up with, "Honey..." to get the blond's attention. Finally, he took a few steps toward Beomgyu and knelt in front of him, placing a hand on his head, which was covered by the blanket. "Talk to me."

The addressed shook his head. He didn't know if there wasn't some residual alcohol in him, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he would just talk bullshit.

"I can make you some tea for your hangover, too," Yeonjun said caringly, trying to find the end of that pile of blankets, and when he caught it, he lifted them up and just slipped under it, so they were both sitting cross-legged across from each other.

"I-It's not the hangover," muttered Beomgyu meekly, who had pulled his hood over himself under the blanket. His head was stuck low between his shoulders and he couldn't put his gaze on his boyfriend's face either.