~* 3rd of December - Sweater *~

Hyunjin sat on his bed and took out his phone,  he saw a notification, it was from chan his crush a.k.a his best friend.

Hyunjin blushed and looked at the text

Channiee 😫❤️

Hyunjin do you wanna go to a cafe?

Yeah sure,, I would love too
Heheee

Okie great see you, jinnie.  

Hyunjin got up and went to his closet, hyunjin picked out a t-shirt and jeans.

Hyunjin got some accessories for his outfit, he went to the bathroom and wore his outfit.

Hyunjin smiled and fixed his hair and himself, he smiled and got his bag with all his important stuff he needs just in case of an emergency.

He went downstairs and saw chan sitting on his couch waiting for hyunjin "Oh hey chan" , "hey jinnie, hey you look great." Hyunjin blushed and smiled "Thanks, you too." Chan smiled.

"Well ready to go?" Chan asked, hyunjin nodded and smiled, chan and hyunjin left the house and went to a cafe.

Few hours have passed they kept talking about some stuff they wanted to do for this winter time.

"Hey hyunjin meet me outside I just have to go buy something" hyun nodded and saw chan leaving the cafe, hyun took out his phone and started to scroll.

He smiled and heard chan screaming his name he got up and quickly left the cafe seeing chan.

"Hey hyunjin!" Chan called out for him, hyunjin quickly and excitedly run towards him "Hello Channie..?" hyunjin said and giggled.

Chan smiled and patted hyunjin's head, hyunjin giggled and smiled "you look beautiful today, jinnie." Chan complimented hyunjin nicely, hyunjin blushed hearing his crush compliment him.

Chan smiled and gave his sweater to hyunjin "O-oh chan, t-thank you." Said hyunjin and giggled.

"No problem jinnie, and it's really cold so you need it I don't want you getting cold." He said seriously hyunjin giggled and smiled "Thank you Channie~" chan smiled and hugged him tightly "No problem my jinnie." Said chan as Hyunjin hugged him back.

"Hyunjin." Hyunjin looked at chan "Yes Channie?" , "Hehe~ nothing I just missed you, and by the way did you like my gift?".

Hyunjin looked confused and soon figured out the gift was the sweater "yes ! I love it thank you Channie !" Hyunjin quickly hugged.

Chan smiled "anything for my best friend." Hyunjin heart broke hearing that, he wanted to be more than best friends.

Hyunjin faked smiled "Ok hyun, I'll go home now bye !" Hyunjin felt alone hearing that they used to always go home together but now they do it alone since chan is always 'busy' with something.

Hyunjin sighed and walked alone, he felt sad, he felt that he wasn't chan's best friend anymore, more like, friends without best.

Hyunjin felt tears in his eyes, it started to rain.

Hyunjin looked up as he was crying, he started to shiver in coldness, chan's 'gift' the sweater for him didn't help.

He sat at a dark alley way and began to cry his little heart out, he felt so alone.

He started to shiver, but someone tapped his shoulder which made him jump "A-Ah- w-who are you?!" Hyunjin screamed at the handsome looking nice man.

The man smiled and giggled "Hey, um, i-i I'm 
Min-Hyuk, that one guy who helped you in your math test? Aren't you hyunjin?" Hyunjin got up and looked at Min-Hyuk "Ah yeah ! Minhyuk, I remember you, ah hehe thanks for helping me with my math." Minhyuk smiled.

"No problem, jinnie" hyunjin felt like his body was trembling uncontrollably and started to cry again.

Minhyuk looked suprised and hugged him tightly as hyunjin was crying hid little heart out.

"I-i-i'm so- so sorry !" Hyunjin started to cry again saying those words.

"Shh, it's gonna be fine hyunnie, can you tell me what happened?" Hyunjin looked at minhyuk.

"Well.." hyunjin started to say his feelings, his emotions, his feelings for chan but he felt chan didn't accept hyunjin's feeling for him.

Minhyuk pouted and hugged hyun "hey, hey it's gonna be fine, I promise." Hyunjin nodded and got up "let's take you home?" Min asked hyun, hyun nodded and min and hyun went home together.