Chapter 1- Carnage

You flicked your fingers in boredom, you had been waiting for too long; booorringgg.

You had been there for at least half an hour. Titan's sake! 

You stood, directly in front of the inferno you had caused, smug. 

You fiddled with the clasp of your mask, it couldn't fall off if a battle was initiated, that would be trouble.

"Heyyyyy!" you grinned, they were finally here.

There they stood, the Golden Guard, with him were a small battalion. 

They had thankfully been summoned by one of the frightened townspeople, as you had hoped. 

"You are under arrest for committing arson." the Golden Guard growled.

You shivered, the voice... was somehow familiar. But you quickly composed yourself.

"Sorry, no. How do you even know it was me?" you laughed. 

The Golden Guard tightened his grip on his staff.

"The townsfolk reported a masked, hooded figure. It matches your appearance pretty accurately, don't you think?" he sneered.

"Hmm, I suppose so. But I am only half responsible." you said casually, flicking dirt off your cloaked shoulder. "Before you unfairly arrest me, I would like to prove that I am not fully responsible." 

The Golden Guard looked at his soldiers. He sighed an gestured a hand. You continued.

"Ahem. I did not directly start the fire, I had entered the house in order to steal back some stolen goods, if you understand. One of the inhabitants, a criminal which is currently tied up in the neighbour's back garden, had a cigarette of some sort. He threw it down, and WHOOSH!" you smiled behind the mask. "Fire. I collected what I needed, and dragged him out. You're welcome."

Even with the mask on, you could sense he was perplexed. 

"Now you have been informed of the real criminals whereabouts, I shall be on my way- that isn't a problem?" you said, your arms spread wide, your head cocked to one side.

"W-well... fine! Just don't go burning down any other criminal abodes." the Golden Guard stuttered.

You laughed. "I enjoyed meeting you, Mr. Guard." 

You moved your hands in a circle action, a green portal opening behind you. Smiling behind the mask, you fell through it backwards.

"Never seen magic like that before..." one of the soldiers whispered to her associate. 

The Golden Guard instructed them to collect the criminal from the garden.

"I'm going to find out what you're deal is, you masked creep." he whispered into the night.

Hope u enjoyed this first part, if it's confused u- no worries!! all shall be explained in time! BYEEEEE