A mercenary type ordeal thing

You know the music thing^

fell continued his path, a skeleton appeared in the way, no strings attached to his soul, it was negative sans from negative tale.

negative sans said "hey pal, I know you have a problem with error, I could help you with it"

fell said "I'm doing good by myself"

negative said "well do you have any cash on ya, unrelated question"

fell said "I know your gonna try and rob me, pretty obvious."

negative pulled out a blaster and said, "ehh, I wanted to try and make a quick buck before I kill ya, just so y'know error sent me."

a blaster appeared next to negative

another skeleton appeared, it was nega sans.

nega sans said "hi, you must be fell, ink wanted me to fight you."

fell was faced with negative and nega sans

fell said "well, I'm gonna have a great time"

negative popped a bunch of bones out of the ground everywhere, just random bones everywhere, negative sans sent a bone wave at fell, fell side stepped and brought a big blaster up, negative got a blaster the same size of it and fired it back at it, the beam was really big for negative's blaster, fell blinked behind negative with the home run bone, it still has a small crack in the middle from when he hit error and a chip in the top for when he home runned blue, negative dodged and took it.

negative sans said "mine now"

he hit fell with the bone over to nega sans, nega sans summoned a small bone under fell's arm and sent it at fell very slowly, negative ran up to fell.

negative said "LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO REALLY USE A MELEE BONE"

negative brought a bone over fell's head, fell blinked away and shot a blue bone wall at him, it passed negative and nega, negative just rushed a blaster at fell and it threw him back, the bones negative spewed all over the ground at the beginning of the fight were jabbing up and down.

negative said "hey pal, it's better to plan your fight instead of just straight attacking, you idiot"

Fell said "heh, A DEAD MAN CAN'T CALL ME AND IDIOT, you idiot"

fell got 2 GIANORMOUS blasters, 2 giant bones just destroyed them and fell was trapped in a huge bone square.

negative said "you might not wanna blink out of there because if you do you'll probably get stabbed by a bone."

negative rode the blaster he had next to him above the bone confinement and brought up a big blaster, he aimed it at fell, fell was just blinking around the bone confinement while negative was aiming the blaster beam at fell, negative finally went back to the ground desummoned the big blaster and all the bones he has.

negative said "well that was tiring"

the tiny bone negative shot from earlier bumped into negative's foot.

negative said "heh, pathetic, fell can you believe this guy also was here to kill you and did nothing but watch, letting me do his job, what a loser"

negative tossed a bone over his shoulder and it hit nega.

negative said "he can't do anything about this"

negative's eyes widened as a very bright glow was behind him, nega sans was in his true form.

negative just said "uh oh"

nega said "I'M NOT TAKING CRAP YOU SAY ANY LONGER"

nega shot a blaster that turned into 5 beams negative side stepped, negative shot a bone wave at him, nega just tanked it, nega threw a a neon bone barrage at negative, negative blocked with his blaster and fired it at nega, nega brought up a long bone and spun it around, and it managed to block negative's blaster.

negative said "for such a flashy entrance and cool line, your not really strong"

the bone barrage nega sent came back from behind negative and knocked him over, negative was defeateded.

fell went to negative's body and grabbed his home run bone.

nega said "DON'T THINK I FORGOT MY GOAL HERE"

nega threw the bone he blocked the blaster beam with at fell, fell dodged.

fell said "I kinda don't wanna die"

fell blinked out of there. nega turned back to his other form.

nega said "i'll just head back home, probably a plate of cold spaghetti waiting for me"

This is number 4 on the hashtag sands, imagine this, your looking through the sands hashtag book you see sands of time and 2 other serious books, then you see this, well until tomorrow your stuck with this as the last page. Scratch what I said, I'm gonna procrastinate on the end of this book, also this is 1# in #sands, how? the other book has like 2.3k views and like 757 votes, also I'm 3# in #doodlsphere, wonder what I can get if I add #sand, I'll find out, also also I would like comments, I just want to know what people think of this, and jokes they make, and how they feel about this book, you should listen to my wishes, after all I'm #58 out of 3K books in the hashtag edgy, I really wonder how wattpad tags work. everything changes and I no longer have very very high rankings.