➪ | 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

—

Few weeks passed and it was hell. Maybe... I've been too hopeful. Why? Because young miss is back to being her bossy self.

Those weeks consisted of me being bossed around like before, maybe even worse than before. Gosh, it's like she's on her period 24/7!

Okay scratch that, she's actually scarier during her period. Right now, I'm currently in a supermarket miles away from the manor. For what reason exactly? Buying all the stuff in this lengthy shopping list this devil gave me.

"Ughhh what in the hell is a ketchup ice cream? That sounds disgusting as fuck," I scrunched my nose, "rich people got weird taste buds," I mumbled as I strolled around with one of my hand holding onto the cart handle while the other clutched onto the list.

My phone started to ring so I fetched for it from my back pocket and answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello—"

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?! WHERE THE HELL IS MY ICE CREAAAAM?!" An angry demon screeched and that was right in my ear too. I winced and pulled my phone as far as I could. Great, I think my ears are ringing.

"Calm down young miss, calm down," I scowled, "I don't even think ketchup ice cream exists, that's just disgusting as hell."

"No!" She stubbornly yelled, "I want my ketchup ice cream, now!" And that was the end of the phone call.

"Where would I even find one?!" I frustratedly tugged on my hair, this woman is driving me nuts.

I just picked every flavor possible and settled with that. My goodness, this cart is filled with sweets and chips, I scrunched my face at how unhealthy it looked.

Finally done with the unhealthy grocery shopping, I went in line at one of the aisles. It was finally my turn after minutes and minutes of waiting, I paid for the food with the money given to me then got the groceries settled and went back to Myoui's residence.

My hands trembled as I held onto the knob with a bowl of ice cream of each flavor I bought in my hand. 'What if she doesn't like it and throws it at me?' I thought as I shuddered.

"I'm coming in," I announced and twisted the knob. My heart ached at the sight that greeted me.

There she was, on her bed, curled into a ball with her blanket draped around her body while clutching onto one of her penguin stuffed toy. Her facial expression shows that her cramps were giving her a hard time. She may be a raging demon earlier but now, she's just a little baby struggling with her period.

"Young miss," I called softly as I heard her whimper. Seeing her like this sucks, I know it's just what us girls go through, but it can be real painful.