33 ~ i dont wanna live

CAMILO'S POV ~

CAMILO'S POV ~

As I ran after her, debris  falling around me, I tried to reach out to her as she began to slip off the roof.

'HANG ON IVE GOT YOU' I yelled out to her, as I made a jump for the roof

But just as my hand went for the tile, my powers faltered and I was falling.

'NO! Y/N!' I screamed as I fell to the ground, casita breaking my fall so I wouldn't get hurt.

I fell to the ground ik shock and disbelief, looking down at my hands in shame

'Useless' I whispered to myself, as I felt hit tears began to slip down my cheeks.

I suddenly felt a tug pulling at my feet, It was Casita, for a moment I had hoped that it was going to help.

But, that's not how the story goes,

Casita began to pull me and the rest of the family back, me and my tia Julieta staying behind jumping over tiles and falling bricks.

'MIRABEL! WE HAVE TO GET OUT!' My tia called hopelessly reaching out for Mirabel as she was being shoved outside by the house

I looked up for a brief moment, it was as if time stopped, y/n was not standing with mirabel, hoisting her up so she could get the candle.

I looked above them to see a large part of the house start to break, ready to fall off

This is what broke me out of my trance as I called out for y/n praying to whovever, whatever, that she'd be okay

'Y/N PLEASE MI AMOR GET DOWN!' Even in what could be my final moments I never once failed to call her by the name of when I had first met her

I had finally found what they wrote about in fairytales, that spark that causes silly butterflies and daydreams to form in one's head

I had found mi Vida. And I'm not letting her leave me.

Casita began to use heavy pushes to finnaly drive us all out, pushing us to the ground as we hopelessly watched the two girls run for their lives.

I watched as they smiled in celebration, Mirabel had finally got the candle.

I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, along with y/n's friend Andryeź desperately trying to call out to her.

CREAK...

We all watched as the two girls looked up in horror at the sound, the prince of the house began to fall above them, going straight for their heads.