S1, E9

"Why are you here? I don't recall allowing you within my home" someone said with an intimidating look. "Our master said he wanted to speak to you... I think you'll be quite please with what he has to offer" Shigaraki reasoned with a nervous look. "Very well, I'll hear him out, where is he?" The person asked impatiently, having not sensed any other human in the house.

"He can't be in here in person, so we brought this" Shigaraki said while opening a computer. "We meet at last, I'll get straight to the point. We have what you want, and if you follow my plan, we will give it to you" the male on the computer said. This caused the unknown person to stiffen, now listening intently to his demands.

. . .

"I see, very well, you have my word we will do this for you. But, keep in mind, if you go back on your promise, we will kill you" the figure said with a glare. "I don't have a death wish, so you have my word," the male on the computer said with a chuckle. A figure walked into the room, their face covered with a fox mask to hide their identity, in their hold they held a map.

"This is the map of the school, it will help you in your plan" the figure in the mask spoke, sounding female. Kurogiri took the map from the girl's hold since Shigaraki can't be the one to hold it. He then handed over a singular blue petal, the girl took the fragile item and handed it over to the mysterious figure behind her.

~~~

(Y/n) stood next to Izuku with a blank look, while Izuku looked beyond nervous. They were supposed to be in class, but they were blocked by a mass of reporters. "Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" A female reporter asked, shoving a mic in (Y/n)'s face. "Eh... No comprendo" (Y/n) spoke, earning a surprised look from the reporter.

"Oh... Uhm... Hey, how about you! Can you answer the question?" The female reporter asked, now shoving the mic in Izuku's face. "Ah, um! Sorry, I have to go to the... Uhm... The nurse's office, with (Y/n)! Yeah! Right away!" Izuku said nervously as he backed away towards the gates. His hand grabbed onto (Y/n)'s arm to drag her with him, getting them both away from the crowd.

As they made their way towards the doors, Izuku sighed in relief, now safe behind the school walls. "I didn't know you speak Spanish" Izuku pointed out shyly, slightly blushing from talking to her. "I don't, I just know a couple of words" (Y/n) said while sticking out her tongue. "Really?" Izuku asked with a shocked look, actually haven fallen for her act of using another language.

"Really, don't look so shocked, I only used it to get out of the situation. Which, worked!" (Y/n) said with a smile. "I guess you got a point there..." Izuku muttered out, looking like he was in deep thought. "Don't dwell on it too much, we got class to get to" (Y/n) reminded him, snapping him out of his thoughts. "R-Right!" Izuku stuttered as they both hurried off to class.

When they got into class, most of their classmates seem to be absent, due to the crowd outside. From the window, they watched as a massive barrier started to slam down in front of the crowd. "That's a bit extensive..." (Y/n) muttered to herself, sweatdropping at the dramatic barrier, which could possibly kill someone. Unknown to the crowd of reporters, or the UA school, Shigaraki stood behind the gate, and a figure stood next to him.

~~~

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds, and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" Aizawa said blandly. "Yeah, whatever" Katsuki said with a frown, glancing away from Aizawa.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old, can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it" Aizawa ended his lecture, earning a smile from Izuku, not expecting praise from his teacher.