New Life {Tom x reader}

You were currently with your boyfriend Tom Felton. Yeah Tom Felton one of the most famous British actors. You loved him. You loved him like he was a normal person. That's also why he loved you, he loved you for a million things. You were his angel and he was your prince.

Right now you and Tom were in California by the beach around 7, so the sun was beginning to set. You wanted to watch baby turtles hatch, and Tom couldn't say no. Tom loved spending time with you. He had never see baby turtles hatch as well as you had. He knew that would be fun for the both of you.

Tom was sitting on a green beach blanket with you, looking at the stars. You smiled with happeniss, you had found the place where the turtles were gonna hatch, not only that but you were cuddled in Tom's arms. You looked up at the stars with him in silience.

There was no need for talk, you looked at Tom. When you didn't talk with each other at a time like this, Tom would just talk with his icy blue eyes.

You wrapped your arms around Tom and pulled him close to you. he kissed you softly. You kissed back with passion. Tom pulled away from the kiss and kissed your forehead, and began to sing with his charming accent.

Cause you belong asleep right here with me
I sing you all my songs under the willow tree
And oh no
I won't look forward to tomorrow
'Cause time without my girl seems
Unbelievably hollow

And yet you are the reason why
I won't be sleeping tonight
Yet you are the reason why
I even feel alive
You are the reason why
I won't be sleeping tonight
Yet you are the reason why
I even feel alive

'Cause we belong in a song that I'm singing
'Cause I'm not interested in being with other women
'Cause I've found my girl
She's all my world

'Cause we belong, yeah
We belong, oh
We belong together
In my arms you will stay
Girl I'll never let you get away from me

As you listened to his words, you began to ponder. Why did Tom love you? Out of any girl he could have wanted. He picked you. You weren't even famous, or British and yet he loved you.

By the Time Tom had finished it was night time, soon the babies would be hatching.

"Tom?" You said softly, having your head upon his chest.

"Yes Love?"

"Why do you love me? You could have any girl besides me. I'm not even famous!" You said pulling away from his grip and sitting away from him.

Tom frowned, taking you into his arms again and cuddled you close to his heart, and began to speak.

"I love you because, you're not famous. I love you because you are a strong, kind, loving, caring girl. You were one of the first people besides my mum and dad, that treated me like a normal person. Y/n I could go on with reasons why I love you. But never forget that I will always be here for you and to protect you. I love you Y/n."

You had tears pricking out from the corners of your eyes. He loved you, he really did.

"Oh Tom, I love you too." You kissed him.

You both sat there kissing enjoying each other's passion when you heard a cracking noise. You pulled away from Tom, and went to the spot when the babies would be hatching.

Tom followed and pulled out his phone to take some pictures. You smiled and gasped. The turtles were beginning to rise out of the sand, and were waddlign to the ocean.

You smiled and watch them, Tom was taking pictures. You saw a little turtle like a runt, that was on his back. You frowned and picked him up and set him down right.

Tom smiled and took pictures of that and kissed your forehead. It was prefect.

After all the turtles were safe and in the ocean, you and Tom were laying on the blanket holding hands. Looking up at the stars.

"Y/n that was amazing to see new life grow. I would love to do that again sometime."

You giggled, and squeezed his hand.

"Tom I would be happy to and I have news."

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

Tom gave you the biggest smile you had ever seen.