Chaper 1.

The darkened clouds unleashed a wave of pouring, cold water that cascaded over the bright city of busy people, the street lights and lights from buildings lit up the city beautifully.  The wind howled and the wind shook trees as they're branches and leafs swayed. People walked on the busy sidewalks no carrying if they got wet,  but at least some had umbrellas and Cars past the people and splashed some water onto lucky people as they cursed the cars out and keep going. Downtown in a small Cafe shop a male looked out the window of the cafe and stared at the people that went past the place to here and there. A small sigh escaped his lips and leaned back into the squishy soft chair and waited for the latte he previously ordered when he came inside. The aroma of coffee hit his nose and deeply inhaled the heavenly smell. He took his fork and jabbed it into his cheesecake he bought on the way and took a bite of it. He relaxed and closed his eyes. " Here'th your latte . It'th hot. Take it." The resting male looked up to a teen boy around his age.      He had thick black hair stuck in odd angles, blue and red glasses, a pale yellow shirt with a name tag, and black jeans with a chain on his pants looking gangster like. The male squinted at the boys name tag and grabbed his drink from him. " Thanks... Sollux" " Yeah whatever. If you need anything else..you know what do. Thee ya." The Sollux boy left and went back to serving people . The male was curious about how Sollux talked like. ThWhat the fuckWeirdo..He thought. He waited a while and sighed again. Where is the fuckassHe's late..again! Frowning he looked around the place and gave up. Grumbling he took a whiff of his latte and licked his lips. Oh how he loved the smell of coffee and how it tastes like. Such a blessing and a miracle. Miracle..fuck him. Damn it Gamzee. Where are you? He picked at the cheesecake bordly. He ran his fingers through his Dark brown hair and laid his head on the table groaning. That's it I give upI've given up. The bell of the door rung (or is it Rang?) through out the shop and walked in a tall lanky male that was soaking wet with his hood up. His blackish purple hair covered his eyes and made his way to the male with his head on the table " Karkat Bro!  I'm here! " He cheerfully greeted . Karkat lifted his head up and gave the boy a glare. " Gamzee...you're late. Your fucking half an hour late...again. " Gamzee grinned a little. " Sorry I had a meeting with the coach. " Karkat gave a puzzled look at him. "Wait..You made it on the Football team? " " Of course I did!  It was a motherfucking miracle! " Gamzee laughed a little and took off his black sweater and sat down in front of his best friend and room mate. Karkat took his latte and sipped a bit of it. Thats strange...I didn't want honey in it. Stupid Sollux..must of mixed up my order or some shit. "Also Karkat, I'm not going to be at the house after school. I have practice." Karkat nodded ." Fine whatever fuckass. I hops you snap your neck when running into someone." " Ouch. That hurt ..a lot Karkat. Now when I die,  I want you to pour Faygo into my grave." " Gladly. Then I'll flip you off at your funeral saying You were the best douche head and pot head of a good for nothing friend that died Virgin." " Really? I hate you bro. " Karkat gave a simple shrug and sipped on his latte . Not bad." Mhhhh  yeah yeah." Grinning,  Gamzee grabbed his fork and stuffed his face with cheesecake. "Your pathetic Gamzee . You know that right? " Gamzee gave a slight nod and swallowed down the food. The purple black hairs teen stood up and grabbed Karkat by his arm. " Lets go its motherfucking rain and shit and I'm already wet. Like soaking wet. Can we go now? "  Gamzee gave Karkat that puppy face pouting. Sighing Karkat gave in. " Alright fine. If you leave me alone. There fucking happy? " " More then happy!  I'm very happy! ". Karkat cracked a sly smile " More like extremely gay. " " I'm not a Homo. That's stupid as A battle between Faygo and Coke. Faygo wins. Always! " Face palming Karkat dragged Gamzee out of the Cafe and giving a quick glance at the Sollux guy. He looks..familiar.. I'm going crazy. No more romcons Karkat...Fuck that shit. Romcons are life!

Walking outside he quickly put his hood up as Gamzee grabbed his hand and ran off. Karkat tried to keep up but mostly got dragged off.