Vote on what abilite you want (Closed)

A/N: Now I haven't decided to make the readers the same person or have them as brother and sister, so I might have y'all vote on that. If it ended up being a brother and sister readers than both gender stats will be the same. Lastly here are how the status work incase you don't understand.

Power is the raw offensive strength of an ability; in other words, how much it hurts when it hits.

Defense is, as the name suggests, how well an ability can counter attacks and protect its user from harm.

Speed is how quickly the ability allows its user to move

Recovery is a stat that determines how well an ability can aid in recovering during or after battles; the recovery stat encompasses all forms of recovery such as healing, snapping out of stuns, regaining energy, and so on.

Trick is a trait that shows how well a user can utilize their ability to surprise or outplay their opponent; this stat depends on the user's ingenuity and creativity.

1) Supersonic Speed (X-Men)

Male Reader Version

Female Reader Version Ability Description: Superhuman Speed: You can move at supersonic speeds

Ability Description:
Superhuman Speed: You can move at supersonic speeds. Your speed allows you to move faster than a normal human mind can even perceive; you are able to casually outrun the bullets fired.

Accelerated Perception: You increased speed also augments you reaction time, allowing you to react to danger and events much faster than a normal human. Your reflexes are so fast that they even allow you to catch bullets in mid-air. As a result, you tended to see the world around you as if it were in slow motion, especially when you is moving at super speed.

Increased Metabolism: Your powers also accelerates your metabolic rate. Your body can break down food more efficiently than a regular human and, as a result, expels very little waste products that you can exhale through your skin. This enables you to rapidly heal from injuries much quicker than a normal human.

Longevity: It is likely that your lifespan is also extended. This implies that you ages at a slower rate and likewise has not lost any speed.

Superhuman Stamina: Due to your superhumanly accelerated metabolism, your musculature is prevented from tiring or building up lactic acid or fatigue toxins.