Chapter 4

Summary:

Mucho and Sanzu won :D

In this fic, Sanzu will have the personality of Bonten Sanzu. Why? Because sex with quiet Sanzu is more vanilla than Bonten Sanzu! Sadistic Sanzu time! and Mucho I guess.

Warnings: non con sexual drug use, spitting, whips, blood, dubious consent...sort of?, Sanzu kicking Takemichi just once, Hanma's his own warning cause he's hot af,

The school was over in a flash. Students were already running home, happy to get away from school. Takemichi was walking and humming, spotting two people standing near the gate. Remembering the important names of Toman, he saw...

Mutou Yasuhiro of the fifth division and Sanzu Haruchiyo, his vice-president.

'Those two lead a division responsible for finding traitors in Toman and getting rid of them. Don't tell me they're here for me. Imagining them just torturing me...'

Takemichi covered his mouth as his eyes turned hazy, a big smile stretched his flushed cheeks. '...makes me all wet down there already~! Would they have tasers!? Knives!? Submergence!? What if they fell for my charms and want to fuck me!?'

Mucho noticed Takemichi just standing in one spot, eyes switching from looking at him to Sanzu, an annoying pattern to him. "Sanzu, over there." "Hah~."

'EEEEE!! They're coming this way! Look natural for them Takemichi!' Takemichi internally slapped himself, regaining his quiet and friendly persona. "Hanagaki Takemichi. I assume you know you know who we are?"

'...his voice...it's so much deeper than Baji's! I bet he's huge down there too! Everything about him is so my type!!'

*Takemichi likes tall guys, sadists, have big muscles, and extra points if they're rich.

"U-uh yeah. You're Mucho-san of the fifth division. May I know what you need from me?" Takemichi asked, calmly but fangirling hard on the inside. "Don't pretend you don't know, doll~." Sanzu teased, leaning closely into Takemichi's face.

'I sense sadism, I sense sadism, I sense sadism!! Quiet but deadly! He must be the type to stab people with no remorse!'

*Sadism and people who like to take big risks are high in Takemichi's type list too.

"I'm afraid not..." He looked up at Sanzu with his long lashes, feigning innocence.

"...Can I punch him now, Mucho?" "No, I don't want to cause a scene here. So Hanagaki, will you come with us quietly or will we have to do it with force? Don't even try to play naive." Mucho threatened as he stepped forward, stopping only a few inches away from Takemichi as he looked down on him.

"If I screamed for help, no one will come to be my shining knight in armor but might call the cops instead. Is that why you ain't brawling with me right now?" Takemichi narrowed his eyes a bit.

"...That doesn't answer my question, Hanagaki." Sanzu stared at Takemichi with interest in his eyes, forgetting about his knife trapped safely in his pants. "Well, you two look like fun people to be around. Take care of me, kay~?"

"Follow me then."

The trio walked back into school, Takemichi hoping they would fill his emptiness better than Baji.

"Mucho's got Hanagaki, Mikey. Want me to go make sure Hanagaki doesn't cause trouble for them?" Draken asked, staring at the trio entering the school. "No, I know Mucho can handle Takemitchy. Make sure he spills the good stuff, that's what their division is for after all."