Part 18 - The Pain

You had to get your head on straight about all of this. It was starting to become a blur. You did as you were told, gathered up your shit and took off back to the hotel. You were on the way out of the backstage area when Felix caught up with you. "Hey. Are you leaving now?" You nodded, trying not to look at him, tears springing to your eyes. Maybe you weren't very good at being a sub, but you didn't try to screw them up on stage. "I'm sorry, Felix," You said quietly, still walking. "It's a long story - "
"I don't need the story. I just want to know if you're okay." He looked genuinely worried. Sweet Felix. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye. He was flushed from the show and still in his stage outfit, deathly gorgeous. He ran in front of you, stopping so you had no choice but to stop too. He put his hands on your shoulders. "You fell and it looked like it hurt. Seriously, are you okay?" You just nodded, not trusting your voice. Felix hesitated. "Are you in some kind of trouble with Bang Chan? Did something else happen? I hope it wasn't what you were - I mean, what you weren't wearing." He blushed furiously. "It just shocked me a little but who wears underwear these days, right? I totally understand - "
"Felix, I can't really explain right now. Thank you so much for checking on me, but I really have to go before..."
"Before what?"
You just shook your head and stepped around him, walking away. This time he didn't chase, he just watched, a worried look on his face.

You dumped all your equipment on the couch and got into the shower. After scrubbing down, you just sat on the floor of the tub, letting the water flow over you. Is this all too much for me? You were extremely turned on by Bang Chan, and his dominant side made you wetter than the shower, but he was still very scary at times. And very strong. You knew he respected you and wouldn't really hurt you, but there was something else bothering you. You just couldn't put your finger on it, and you couldn't tell if it was you or him.

You sighed with frustration. Okay, either stop worrying and allow yourself to accept whatever's coming, or... or go lock the door. Or go to Felix, or Changbin, or Hyunjin, or Han... something told you Lee Know would turn you over to Chan in a flash, just to hear you wail. You made yourself stop and think about it all, especially what you would probably give up if you broke Chan's trust. He could just send you home. You didn't like that thought at all. For everything else that it was, by god, this tour was fun. A once in a lifetime chance. You clinched your jaw and decided to face Chan bravely, to take whatever punishment he decided to give. You knew it would likely end in orgasm, anyway, so why were you so worried? Maybe it's just nerves.

You climbed out of the shower and dried off, then applied lotion to your whole body and put on the thinnest tshirt you had and the shortest shorts. You didn't bring any lingerie, not sure if that was appropriate for a tour, but you thought you might be able to persuade C to go easy on you if you at least looked cute. A little mascara, running a brush through your long hair, and some lip gloss - it was the best you could do. Now you had to just stay busy until they returned from the venue. You put in earphones and listened to your favorite playlist while you cleaned up your equipment and stored it away. You began straightening up the room a bit, although housecleaning had done most of the work.

The music was making you feel better, less nervous, and you danced a little in the living area while you worked. You twirled around twice before you noticed Christopher inside your room, leaning against your door in the shadows. It shocked you into falling back against the couch with a little scream. How he got in, you didn't know, but there he was, lace up boots, leather pants, a tight white t-shirt, and a smirk. Full makeup still on, as if he'd just stepped off the stage. Devastatingly hot. You were immediately glad you didn't run away, even if the look on his face made you wonder if you were an idiot for not doing so.

You quickly removed your earphones as Chan - now Christopher - pushed off of your door and started coming toward you, looking for all the world like a panther on the hunt. "Chan -" He was on you now, whirling you around and pulling you towards him backwards, his hand on your mouth. He held your wrists in one hand in front of you and tilted his head so he could speak softly into your ear. "I understand if you don't know how this works. But if you call me anything other than Sir again tonight, you won't sit for a week." You nodded, and he began to sway a little with you in his arms, hand still over your mouth.