The Sword Part 1

A/N: This work is a contunation of another work called "Characters watching Carmen Sandiego" by "SilveriaRose". Our characters were watching their future. They strated watching She-Ra as a break before season 4. There might be some teasing about season 4 of Carmen Sandiego but nothing important will be revealed. In the original work they continue watching season 4, this is more like a fill in story I guess. Reading that might help to understand the relationships better but it's not a necessity. I totally recommend it though, it's perfect.

Also this is my first fanfiction so I would love some feedback and constructive critism. Just please be kind about it. Have fun reading :)

                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After finishing the episode Sera appeared on the screen again. "Hello guys. There is a little change in plans." This caught their attention. "You guys are going to take a break before watching season 4." When she saw their faces she explained. "My assistant and I thought it would be overwhelming without a break. In the meantime you'll watch a show called "She-Ra and The Princesses of Power". I won't be here for the time being, my assistant Anita will be in my place. Let me introduce you. "

They nodded but Carmen was still wondering about what would happen to Gray. He would be okay, right? Player interrupts her thoughts by a supportive hand on her back. His eyes say whatever happens they'll fix it.

A curly-black haired girl appears on the screen. "Hey guys. I'm Anita. I use she/her pronouns. For the next few days we will watch She-Ra together. Don't worry its really fun. There is some similarities with your lives too. So any questions?"

There were several.

"How much time watching this will take?" Carmen asks.

-I binge watched it in four days, so it will probably take a week with the breaks.

"Why did you say it was similar to us?" Player questions.

"Oh how can I say this without giving spoilers? Well, like VILE there is the Horde in here. It's somehow more evil than VILE, I don't even know how. Our main character also grew up there and haven't noticed the true intentions yet. But I can't give any more spoilers, you'll learn soon enough anyways. Also there is a character called Shadow Weaver in the Horde, she is like the mix of Coach Brunt and Professor Maelstrom" Her hands were doing all sorts of gestures while she spoke. She also couldn't not roll her eyes at the end.

A booing came from Zack, meant for Shadow Weaver. Anita laughed, she was clearly enjoying this. "Ah, yes. She sucks. As the fandom we hate her guts."

-What did she even do?

Anita mumbled something like what she didn't do. Then she cleared her throat and said "No spoilers, sorry. Also there is a character that is just like the ACME chief. But good news is she is slightly more bearable than her." Carmen raised her eyebrows at that.

"How so?" Gray had asked the question they all have been thinking about.

-Well... She was more fun although it wasn't intentional. Like I said she's just slightly better. Any other questions?