15

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 9:42 ᴀᴍ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

i got up early and went by myself to go get legacy.

they made me wait a long ass time until he finally came out. he gave me a big hug and we walked to my car.

"did you drop the soap or you wasn't in that deep?" tj asked over the phone.

"nigga shut the hell up" legacy said hanging up on him.

"anyways, bae i'm moving. after what happened yesterday, anything could happen. i was looking for full houses because me and naijer need the space and i think i found one. i'm gonna call and see if i could see it" he nodded.

"you hungry ?" i said pulling into the mcdonalds drivethru.

"jus get me whatever you get"'i nodded and pulled up to the speaker and ordered.

we drove to his house since iyus wasn't over there. she was wit ha aggy ass momma.

we went in his room and watched a movie while we ate.

i saw him reach over and grabbed some bacon off my sandwich.

"boy- we got the EXACT same order. fat ass" i mumbled the last part and he slapped my thigh mad hard and started laughing as i winced in pain.

i finished my stuff and tossed the bag in the trash. it was hot as hell so i took my pants off and laid back down. he laid on my stomach and fell asleep.

his phone kept vibrating so i picked it up and saw someone named,

"girl from br" callin him. br? as in baton rouge. he got me fucked up. i grabbed my stuff and slammed the door as i left out, if he was cheating fr i wasn't mad. it's just crazy to me, got my face all on articles and shit but some other bitch blowing ya phone up.

i drove home and planned to jus ignore him until i'm ready to talk.

_

i called serria and jalen and they was more mad than me. they came over and was talking.

"you know what, fuck him. wit his good ass music" jalen said rolling his eyes.

"rii, youn need him. you make enough money for you and your own and that's all that matters" serria said shrugging.

"i know i'm not even mad like how i was when i saw it. it jus blew me tbh." i said taking a pull from the blunt.