Chapter One

"My children? Are you here?" Kagaya walked into the hybrid's shared flat, looking for them

Kagaya had "adopted" them many years ago, since hybrids couldn't live without a human owner. Kagaya let them go to school and have their own flat to live in.

"Oh! Hey Kagaya!" (Y/n) walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his neck, his spotted ears perked up in interest.

His hair and ears were damp, indicating he just got out of the shower.

"Hello (Y/n), where are the others?" Kagaya looked around, not seeing anyone else.

"They should be home soon, my last class of the day was canceled, so I came home and washed my hair before we headed to the park!" (Y/n) smiled, turning around, "I'll be right back!"

Kagaya took his place on the couch, looking around. The hybrid's apartment was relatively clean, and very uniquely decorated.

There were planks of wood coming out of the walls, and little platforms for cats to step on. There were scratching posts, dog beds, a perch, plenty for them when they were in their animal forms.

(Y/n) then came back, fully dressed with a (f/c) tag around his wrist, leaning on the wall.

He noticed Kagaya's wondering eyes, "What is it?" He asked, noticing his eyes lingering on the cat platforms.

"I wonder what it would be like to be a hybrid." Kagaya muttered, (Y/n) standing up straight from his spot leaned up against the wall.

"Well that depends." (Y/n) shrugged. "There are pros and cons to being a human or hybrid." He admitted. "But I feel bad for you humans."

Kagaya raised an eyebrow, "Whys that?"

(Y/n) smiled, shifting into his leopard form, jumping up onto the platforms with ease. He walked across them with ease, choosing to lay down on a bigger platform, before shifting back into his human form.

"You can't do that." He playfully snorted, sticking his tongue out.

Kagaya chuckled, before the door opened.

In walked the others, Giyu sulking in in his bunny form, Mitsuri following him in her cat form.

"Whats got you so down Giyu?" (Y/n) asked, focusing his sights on him.

Muichiro had shifted into his panther form, jumping up on the platforms to join (Y/n), laying on top of his fellow feline hybrid.

(Y/n) was surprised by the touchiness, looking to the others in confusion.

"Just a long day." Shinobu answered, before noticing Kagaya. "Oh! Kagaya! Is it time for the park already?" She checked her phone.

"Oh! Thats quite alright, we can wait a bit." He chuckled, watching Mitsuri hop up on the platforms too.