ch 4; flowers

Pina gives Louis a warm smile, the moment the deer was walking over to his direction, at the club.
Louis parts the lips when he notices Pina's welcoming smile.
The deer furrows the eyebrows, and looks carefully around to make sure no one else were around. At least not so close they would overhear them.
Louis gives Pina a small smile back and walks to him.
"H-hi... Ehm" Louis clears the throat, and adjust his posture by standing more upright.
" Did you got any chance to do the lines on your own?"
Pina shrugs.
"Yeah-... I forced my boyfriend to rehearse with me... Not like he was at the same level as you. But I got at least a chance to remember my lines" he answers honestly with a smile on the lips.
Louis nods.
"That's good... Now we only have to make sure, you will get into character and relax... I'm not sure how to say it... But you perform as you think it's enough with looking good... But it isn't-... You need to express yourself, while doing the lines... Otherwise your character will feel rather... Flat?"
Pina snorts with the hands on the waist a slightly above the hips.
"You don't have anything to worry about, little prince..."
"Prince?"
"... I assure you; I will give you the best performance you ever have seen, the moment we will enter the scene in front an audience" Pina blinks with the eye.
"Now... Now I want to know, how things turned out between you and Legoshi ~" Pina adds grinning and drops the hands from the waist.

Louis inhales sharply, before blushing. He knew Pina would ask him about that.
"Heh-... There is a risk, I've accidently scared Legoshi off..." the deer chuckles nervously.
Pina tilts the head.
"Why do you think that?"
Louis sighs.
"I were rather pushy... Since he didn't understood what I meant by; I like you... I told him, I do love him... Then I kissed him... Oh wait... I kissed him first, then I told him; I love you..."
Pina grins.
"Hah!... I never thought that about you... What happened next? After you did all that..."
Louis shrugs.
" Well-... He started to stuttering and stood up from the bed..."
"Bed?" Pina smirks teasingly.
Louis rolls the eyes.
"Then he said, he needed to get back to his friends at the room... So, he literally ran out as he thought, I would devour him or something..." The deer adds and crosses the arms. Feeling a slightly vulnerable, since he had opened up for Legoshi and now; Pina.
The sheep opens the mouth to answer, when Louis sighs.
"Perhaps he already loves someone else?... And that's why he ran away with the tail between the legs..." Louis says before walking away, to get alone time at the office.
Pina inhales deeply from hearing these words.
Then his blue eyes start darting around to find Riz.

The second he sees Riz and Legoshi, together in the corner, he narrows the eyes.
The bear holds a scene light under the arm while talking with a smile, with Legoshi whose tail moves slowly from side to side.
Pina scoffs.
"Of course-..." he mutters silently.
"So-... Deer isn't enough? You need running after my boyfriend?!" He snorts in low voice.
"I will make sure that will end, as soon as possible..." he huffs and walks over to Riz.

The bear jolts a little when his boyfriend joins them.
"Oh? D-do you need anything?" Riz gulps.
Pina grins and wraps the arms around Riz's free arm.
"Maybeeee~"
Legoshi looks shyly down at the floor between them, and rubs the backhead.
Pina glances at the wolf.
"Oh, right... Louis needs speaking with you, Legoshi..." he lies.
Legoshi's ears perked up.
The wolf gasps loudly and stares with widened eyes at him.
"H-he D-do?!..." he swallows nervously.
"Yup~.... He is waiting in the office... It's something about flowers... Or something..."
Legoshi's shoulders rise nervously up. But then, he inhales deeply and let's the breath out.
"Ehm...Thanks... Uh-..." the wolf starts walking away, toward the little room where Louis sits alone.

Riz raises an eyebrow and looks asking at Pina.
"Flowers?... But isn't that Dom's task to do?" He whispers curiously.
Pina grins proudly at him.
"And? Why can't Legoshi do that instead?"
Riz looks very confused.
Pina chuckles.
"But okay... Perhaps I only did that, to help Louis with talking with him, about few private things...Plus..." Pina snuggles closer him.
"Now I've got you, for myself~"
Riz keeps looking confused. But he exhales smiling.
"And I'm happy with being with only you, my love"