Why Don't You Love Me?

Amelia has been pestering him all day long with her crying and pleading, but he wasn't hearing it.

Speaking of the devil, she was calling at this moment.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he prepared himself to serve the call he desperately wanted to decline.

"What!" He shouted through the phone.

"Huey, I need you. Please come back home to me baby. I'm sorry we can work this out" Amelia pleaded as always.

"As I stated before, I don't want to work things out, we're done. I hired plenty of nurses to attend your needs for the remainder of the night, " Huey confirmed.

"You think you can be a part-time husband? I'm your wife, regardless if I cheated or not, you cheated too! We are having a child in two months! You don't have to be here for me, but you will be here for your son!" Amelia shouted, gaining her confidence.

"You're right if that really is my son. I will be there for him as long as I live, but like I said, you don't need me. You made that clear when you were laying in bed with your undercover lover, Dr. Kenneth!" Huey shouted back.

"How dare you try to put this on me! I wouldn't need to lay with another man if you weren't always thinking about that whore!" Amelia shouted.

"Whorw? says the one that best fits the criteria!"Huey hollered.

Amelia gasped sharply.

"And This isn't about Jazmine, this is about you! " Huey finished.

"This has everything to do with Jazmine! It always has, you were always putting that whore first! I may have slept with Kenneth, but she fucked your best friend, and almost fucked your own brother! " She said, throwing it in his face.

Ok, that hit a nerve.

"You know what? I'm done talking to you, Jones!"Huey said coldly.

Amelia gasped dramatically at the sound of her last name.

" Call me when your water breaks," he dismissed, hanging up the phone.

He growled and threw his cup of coffee across the room as the memories of days ago flash in his mind.

.

.

Now, now, now, honey

You better sit down and look around

Cause you must've bumped yo' head

"you know what? I'm done talking to you, Jones!"Huey said coldly.

Amelia gasped dramatically.

Jones?

I give you everything you want everything you need

Even your friends say I'm a good woman

All I need to know is why?

Did he just call me that? I'm your wife, Mrs. FREEMAN! She was about to shout, but then he said the coldest thing she could ever Imagine.

" Call me when your water breaks" with that he hung up on her.

Why don't you love me?

Tell me, baby, why don't you love me

When I make me so damn easy to love?

Amelia had the phone to her ear listening to the dial tone as the heavy tears raced down her face. She couldn't believe that Huey didn't care about her? How could he abandon her the way he did?