Chapter 2- Doctor Strange

"You put the king of Asgard in a nursing home?" I asked as Thor, Loki and I stood outside of an old folks home that was currently being demolished

"You put the king of Asgard in a nursing home?" I asked as Thor, Loki and I stood outside of an old folks home that was currently being demolished. I was standing in the middle between Thor and Loki.

"I swear, I left him right here." Loki says, ignoring my question. We were in New York. I was looking around the street nervously and was ducking my head a little hoping that no one would see me. It's been almost a year since the Accords took place and most of the Avengers, including me are fugitives. Thor and Loki give me strange looks but asked no questions.

The two brothers were no longer in their Asgardian armor. Loki was dressed in an all black suit while Thor had a ripped denim jacket, a black hoodie underneath, an olive colored shirt and jeans. His hammer was disguised as an umbrella. I was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark green shirt, black ripped jeans and black boots. I was wearing my arrowhead necklace and on my right hand I noticed a dainty silver snake ring that had emerald eyes resting on my index finger.

"Right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building is being demolished? Great planning." Thor says.

"How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch." Loki says.

"No? Then why are you dressed like one?" Thor asks, making me smile.

"Hey." Loki says, looking offended by what his brother said to him.

" Loki says, looking offended by what his brother said to him

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die." Thor says, then he points to me and him. "We saw you die. I mourned for you, I cried for you."

"I'm honored." Loki says.

"Ask him." We hear a girl say. Two girls walk up to Thor with their phones. I quickly turned around and stood behind Loki covering the side of my face with my hand.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" The girl asks Thor.

"Oh, sure." Thor says. The two girls giggled and take their picture with Thor while Loki rolled his eyes. He turns to me.