Chapter 2

"so... Did you brought it?" a boy asked from another guy as he nodded.
"boss, do we really have to do this in school? We just can wait till it ends."
Another guy said worriedly.

"oh my my... Are you afraid to be suspended. You know what kittens have no space in here." he grabbed others hair harshly and pushed his to the door. The boy ran away not wanting to get killed.

"I said you to bring 2 drugs. You got it?" other again nodded and handed the bag to the said male.

He opened the bag and smirked.
"Come on guys let's test something new"

Het get two packs out of the bag and sat on a chair. He opened the seals and mixed two drugs as one. 6 boys came and started getting drugs as they closed their eyes feeling blissful.

But not too long tho. Suddenly a boy fell down feeding hard to breath. He started bleeding from his nose and started shaking like a mad man. His eyes turned in whitish blue.

Others also gave the same reaction. The drugs started possing their body. They let out inhuman sounds as they spread away readying to get lots of lives.

Note-as they mixed up the drugs, it's affect turns out to be more than it could. So when it goes to brain... It kills the cells which remains the human senses. As it all destroyed... The brain is dead. No human senses,no vision. Only sound and scent sensitive. The deseas spreds by getting bitten. Means when the uninfected person's blood gets touched by infected persons any source like blood and saliva.
The changes of senses make the person hungry for flesh and blood. Cannibalizing the minds.