Chapter 2

Tristian who was cut up and bruised pretty badly on his left leg stumbled in, dragging Jaden's body behind him. Tristian had just enough time to mutter, "Bitten...." before collapsing on the ground at Caleb's feet.

Quinn who came through the doors at that very moment saw the scene before her yelped as she ran back to the supply closet to get her medical things.

When she rushed back out Tyler had rushed over to Jaden and was stroking his hair. He started to groan.

Jaden jerked his hand up and grabbed Tyler's. She screamed and tried to pry his fingers off but they were as strong as steel. Jaden launched himself up and started to circle Tyler as if she was his next prey.

Willow threw herself at Jaden, knocking Jim to the ground. He rolled on top of her and pinned her arms and legs under his feet.

Caleb ran into help but Tyler held him back, knowing he would hurt Jaden, Willow, and himself.

"Let me go!" Caleb struggled to get free but Tyler held him fast.

Willow looked up at the maniacal face of Jaden as Quinn snuck up from behind and knower him out with her medical kit.

Tyler let go of Caleb and he ran towards Willow. He grasped her hand.

Caleb's face went instantly red. He had a crush on Willow. Everyone knew, except Willow. What? They were still teenagers.

"Willow, help me get Tristian to his bunk."

Willow stood up and started to limo over to Quinn. Jaden had bent her ankle to a funky angle.

"Never mind. Caleb. Help me."

Willow hobbled back to her room. Tyler lifted up Jaden and carted him to Sick Bay. Quinn tied him to the cot and and licked the door behind her.

Tristian was beaten up badly. But he was still conscious as Quinn helped him to his bunk.

Tyler and Quinn both curled up and went to bed even though it was late in the morning.

They had no idea what They were. Perhaps they will never find out.... or perhaps they will.......