THE WAY ONE FEELs

Why is it always important for people to stay good?remain good?do good?what difference does that make?faking your own self just to be good like others?why is it always important to replicate someone? pretend to have that facade of an angel?why is it so difficult for people to just accept others the same way they accept themselves? Why do they want everyone to change?
NEVER TREAT SOMEONE THE WAY YOU ARE AFRAID TO BE TREATED
It doesn't matter no matter how good or bad you're there are still people out there will hate you forever but thinking otherwise people are ready to accept the way you are and they're the true gems.

Every single time you make an opinion about someone and when they fail to please it,you start disliking or even worse hating them.. When it's your fault at the first for making opinions or JUDGEMENTS about them. Be it good way or otherwise..express your dark side and you'll understand who will accept you for the same. It doesn't matter what people think..or even thinking people do matter..closest of them matter and for the fact that they'll never judge you.
Everyone has experienced this'I thought he/she was good.. That's why i wanted to be friends with him/her in the first place but later I knew she is just like anyone else..'wth? I mean why do you even expect people to be good?
EVEN PUREST OF SOULS HAVE A DARK SIDE
People fail to understand this..when you are with someone who you love,you neglect their imperfections blind enough not to see them. Then why see only them when you start hating them? None is perfect and the same way no judgement is true!
"When your good,people expect good things from you and u don't have to live up to anyone's expectations"
                                      -Damon Salvatore🖤

Why it is always important to think what that person will react to this? When you start thinking that much before you tell something to that person believe me you don't trust them and that it won't last longer.
"Venom is mixed up everywhere only when you identify it you are able to survive"

When you find answers for these questions life ain't as hard as it is understanding your emotions!!!