The Beginning

After saying goodbye to his father at the train station. Albus Severus climbed aboard the Hogwarts Express. he was almost shaking because he was nervous about what house he would be in, which classes he would be good at, who would be in his dorm.

His brother James' voice broke his concentration. "Hey Albus! Snap out of it. You look, I dunno, worried or something."

"I'm fine," Albus sighed, "I don't really know what house I'll be in, of what teachers will like me."

A slight frown grew on his brother's face. "Cheer up, you'll be in Gryffindor or smelly, old Slytherin. Either way you'll still be my brother."

Albus looked up suddenly at the affection in his brother's voice and words. It was very unusual. After the turn of events, James lead Albus into a compartment with Rose.
"Oi! What took you guys so long?" Rose asked.
"Eh, worrywart over there, stopped in the hall while trying to figure out what house he'll be in. Almost got trampled by some 5th years." scoffed James.

"Okay, as long as you're here. I wouldn't want to have to sit alone on my first train ride." Rose responded, "Victorie and Teddy didn't want me in their compartment."

"I saw them snogging earlier." An almost triumphant smile on James' face.

Everyone became lost in their thoughts for several minutes.

A voice brought them back to the train "Anything off the trolly dears?"

"Yeah, sure," James was the first one to recover, "I'll take two pumpkin pasties, a box of Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans, and two chocolate frogs."

The witch replied with a pleasant smile "Yes, of course dear, here you go," as she handed James the sweets.

"Thanks!"

"Anyone else?"

"No, thank you" Rose replied sweetly.

"Um, I guess I'll have the same thing as James." Albus said in a small voice, "Please, thank you."

"Of course dear."

"Thank you again."

~~~~~~

Munching away on their snacks, the children didn't notice the compartment door open.

"Hi, James, Albus, Rose, I just wanted to tell you to put your robes now because old Mcgonagall is going to be pissed if you don't." Teddy's hair was neon purple with teal tips.

"Hi Teddy! And okay." Albus replied.

After they changed into their robes, James told Rose and Albus all about the Start of Term feast.

"Oh, it has the most delicious food. There are pork chops, lamb chops, chicken, potatoes, and the best dessert ever. Well almost, Gran's are the best. Mum and Uncle Ron must have had it good growing up. Her cooking is the only cooking better than Hogwarts."

"I'm going to miss Sunday dinners. It's always so fun." Rose said in a reminiscent voice.

Wooooo Woooooooo

The train came to a stop a very small station. The three could hear the other students in the car getting up and leaving.

"Well, I guess we should get up." said Albus, who had been lost in thought about the food.

"Yeah, lets go. I really want to check out the library, Mum said it was really quite wonderful." Rose said.

As Albus got to the train door he heard a familiar voice call out:

"Firs' years this way! Firs' years this way please!"

---------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello, Thanks for reading the first part of my story :D I'll try to update as much as I can. What do you think will happen during Albus' first year at Hogwarts? (ideas are welcome)

-Erin :D