chapter 2-Charles' pov

I know, I know. People must be like 'How do yall survive on the chloraplast from plants!' To be honest the scent of human blood has always been disgusting in my opinion. When I was put a newly turned vampire, I tried human and shortly after, let's just say I never wanted to taste that stuff again. And yall can just forget about me and my family from drinking from the cute and cuddly animals. That was out of the equation.
              Now let's get on with the story. So anyways, me and my family live in this small town in Washington called Forks, or as my beautiful daughters call it Utensil Town. When we moved here, it just felt right. I made friends with the shape shifters in LaPush and got myself a job as the sheriff of this here town. My loveable mate looked into a job at the hospital so that she could help others. She takes the health of the family and friends seriously.  You should see the first aid kit, it's a whole closet of nothing but medical supplies! I love my mate but she van be overprotective when it protains to the health and welfare of the people around us as well as us.
             I love being the sheriff. I protect people and I can keep an eye on those shape shifters as well as those cullens without them being suspicious of why I am around alot. It helps that I befriended the tribal elders and the people of Forks too. So if they aks, I'm visiting friends. And they wouldn't question it. Too much anyways.

        So what do you all think about this so far?  Do yall have any ideas for future chapters? Please let me know in the comments.