chapter 3. snow fight and T.Bonnie blow up

I get dressed and go outside. I run around the pizza place and see foxy sitting in the branches of the tree, his tail flicking side to side, messing with a few sticks. I peer around the tree to make sure he didn't know I was out here. When he kept fiddling with the sticks I bent over, made a snowball, and threw it at his head. He fell from the branch and looked around. I fail to move my tail soon enough and he finds me. But I don't know til he falls back to hang upside down on the branch above me, as he whispers "payback." Then he snickers. I turn to pull him down but he throws the snowball and runs away laughing. I chase after and tackle him to the ground. I hold him down with me paw as I make another snowball and hit him in his snout. He's wiping the snow off his face smirking at me is a run away giggling. I hear him start to catch up and swerve around a tree but he still catches me but trips, barely catching himself. His nose is lightly caressing mine as he starts blushing and pulls his head up a little. 'Maybe Foxy isn't that bad' I think to my self. I hearT. Bonnie as he comes around the pizza place corner. Foxy jumps off me and T. Bonnie looks like he's about to explode. " WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MANG!!" T. Bonnie shouts, probably waking everyone else up. " He did nothing. We were just messing around. We called a cease fire and we're friends now." I say, trying to calm him. He slowly starts to come to his sences as we tell him every thing.