Chapter 1: The 4 names

We were all sitting at the great hall waiting for the names to come out of the hat, suddenly they start flying out.

"Victor Krum," Dumbledore exclaimed, everyone, clapped for Victor, of course, he was going to get picked. Victor Krum goes to Drumstrang.

it's so unfair that you have to be 17 to put your name in.

"Fleur Delacour," Fleur went to Beauxbatons, a couple of students scoffed thinking a girl wouldn't make it to the first round.

"And lastly, Cedric Diggory," Cedric is an extremely sweet person, I can't imagine him doing all the tasks. I thought the cup would pick someone like Fred or George.

Another name flew out of the cup, it's impossible there are only 3 people that are picked. Students started mumbling.

"That's impossible isn't it?"

"There are only 3 people that get picked every year."

"I wonder who the 4th person is?"

"Y/N Snape...." Dumbledore looked furious, I was surprised. I mean who would've put my name in the Goblet of Fire.

"Y/N SNAPE!" Dumbledore exclaimed, I got out of my seat and went to walk up with the rest that got picked. Everyone was giving me dirty looks like I had done something wrong.

Dumbledore motioned me to go away from everyone else, I followed him into an empty room with some teachers and the headmasters from Drumstrang and Beauxbatons.

"Y/N did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!" Dumbledore ran towards me, I could feel the spit flying from his mouth and onto me.

"No headmaster." I pushed him away from me and headed towards the exit but my father Sereves stopped me.

"If you tell the truth you won't get in trouble," my father was colder than usual towards me. He tucked my hair behind my ears and cupped one of his hands on the right side of my cheek.

"I did not put my name in the Goblet of Fire!," I walked around him and went to my dorm. Pansy walked in and sat on my bed.

"I can't believe you managed to get your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

"I did not put my name in the Goblet of Fire! Why does everyone think I did?" I couldn't even put my name in the Goblet of Fire even if I wanted to.

"Just because you are mad doesn't mean you can be rude to everyone," Pansy stormed out of my room with an annoyed look on her face.

"Pansy wait," I walked out of my dorm to look for her but she was nowhere to be found, I went back to my dorm and fell asleep.

A couple of hours passed and Draco woke me up, "Get ready y/n, I have a surprise for you in the common room."

I got up and rubbed my eyes, Draco left my room and I got dressed.

(Hair and Makeup)

Draco took a blindfold out, "Draco that's going to mess up my makeup

Draco took a blindfold out, "Draco that's going to mess up my makeup."

He put the blindfold over my eyes and we walked to the common room.

When I took it off I saw a huge crowd of people, it looked like almost everyone from Hogwarts was there. The common room was decorated, and there were bottles and bottles of Alcohol on the table.

Everyone got poured a glass of Firewhiskey including myself. "To the first Slytherin participating in the Triwizard Tournament!" Everyone put their glass in the air and then drank it.

It was a very nice gesture but I felt overwhelmed, I shouldn't even be participating in the Triwizard Tournament, I'm only 14.

"She only is participating because she paid someone to put her name in," someone in the common room shouted.

Draco walked up to the guy, "Nobody knows how y/n's name got into the Goblet of Fire so piss off."

He started to walk off and the guy said, "I bet she slept with one of the teachers for them to put her name in the Goblet of Fire.

He started laughing with his friends, Draco walked up to him and smashed a bottle over his head, he pushed him to the floor and punched him over and over again.

I walked out of the common room, why do people have to be so horrible. I sat down in the corridors and cried, I didn't know what else to do. I'm going to die in the Triwizard Tournament, I knew it, and my friends knew it.

I saw someone walk into the corridors, it was Draco. He sat down next to me in the corridors, he grabbed my hand and we headed to the Astronomy Tower.

"Most people would be excited to be in the Triwizard Tournament," we sat on the edge of the Astronomy Tower watching our feet dangle and looking at the moon.

"Well most people think I'm going to die in the Tournament so I'm not that excited," Draco got off the edge but I was still looking down.

I stood up and turned around to look at Draco still on the edge.

"Y/n get down," he went to reach for my hand but I took a step back.

My father walked up the stairs and stared at me once but once he figured out what I was trying to do he ran toward me and I took another step back but I slipped and started falling down the Astronomy Tower.

All I remember was screaming for help, from myself, my father, and Draco. I remember Draco shouting an unknown spell at me and everything else is a blur.
————————————
Word Count: 934