Yes, Mistress (V)

Valencia

"Good evening, boys"

"Good evening, Mistress."

I count. All 5 of my boys accounted for.

"On your knees." I command

They follow suit and kneel. There heads bowed.

I sit in the arm chair behind me, watching them.

All 5 men. Rich men, who work so high up, or are in the highest tax bracket, you'd think they were the most dominant.

Kai Wellington on the far left. Half white half East asian. His usual side parted hair is messy. He's not wearing his usual black suit and Rolex, he's bare and wearing a cock ring like told.

Benton Van-Shepherd, kneels next to Kai. His blight brown hair flows down the back of his neck, not reaching any farther. He's an investor, got rich off of stocks and soon started investing in small companies that are now big. He has cock cage, that he was told to put on as punishment after he came when he was told not to the last time we had a scene.

Archer Bradford. He kneels next to Benton, he's my uncles top software engineer. He walks around with confidence and pride, but I—and the other boys— know he's super submissive. His golden hair cut to a buzz cut after he was dared by the other boys. If my uncles or father knew our affiliation they'd no doubt kill him, but he doesn't need to know what doesn't worry him.

Silas Hennrick. He's a good friend that I modelled with. He's half black half south asian. His black curly hair that usually flows down his back is in a bun. He has a vibrating cock ring on and a gag in his mouth. He's getting punished for being late to our last scene. Bad boy.

And lastly my angel of a submissive, Arrow Vance. The richest man in this whole room. He's the only one of my boys who's naturally submissive. He's quiet and follows my rules like he'll die if he breaks them. His dark hair is in a middle part, the back of his hair down to the middle of his neck while the from reaches the middle of his cheeks.

What makes him special and different—- though all my boys are in their own ways— is he has a collar and leash.

"We know the rules about getting in trouble, don't we?" I question standing up

"Yes, Mistress." they say in unison.

"What is it?" I ask as I walk to the back cupboards.

I own a penthouse that use specifically for scenes. Dad bought it for me, no questions asked. Not even when I bought my current house.

I grab my signature pink and black tail flogger. The leather nice on my hands.

"One gets punished we all get punished." They answer

"Good boys. Now you're gonna take your punishments and thank your mistress." I say walking down the line behind them.

Standing behind Kai, I watch his body tense, preparing for the lash.

I bring the flogger back and whip it across his back. A paining grown leaves his mouth before he says, "Thank you mistress."

I give him ten before moving to Ben.

He gets 25 for his disobedience.

"Does it hurt baby?" I ask Ben. With his dick locked in the cage, his erection can't spring out.

"No, Mistress." He says through clenched teeth

"Can you go for 5 more, Benny?"