Chapter 1- Plane Ride

*Ding* I hear as I'm waking up. "We will be in L.A California shortly. Thank you for flying with us today!" I hear the flight attendant say over the intercom.

I look out the window to see the plane getting closer and closer to the ground. "Are you excited?" My mom asks as I look over at her. "Yes mom, I'm totally excited that I left my best friend and my boyfriend in Virginia to come down here with you and dad." I say with a attitude. "Courtney Amber Rose! Don't you dare roll your eyes at me again!" I hear my mom say as I'm putting my headphones in.

2o minutes later we land in Los Angeles. We make our way to our new house, which is already furnished. We get to the big 2 story light brown house and I make my way upstairs to my room. I throw my stuff in the corner and flop on my super comfy bed. You know those beds where you can jump on it with a open drink and it won't spill? Yeah, that's the bed I have. I look at the clock and it read 11:38 P.M. Well if I have to go to school tomorrow I better go to sleep. I get in my pajamas, which is spandex and a sports bra. I lay down and open Twitter. As I'm scrolling threw my feed I get a notification. @MissSarah tagged you in a photo. I open the photo and see a picture of my best friend Sarah and Boyfriend Ryan together making a sad face. I read the caption and it reads "Miss our girl Court!): Come back to us bb!" I feel a tear escape from my eye. I favorite the tweet, lock my phone and go to sleep.

-------------

Sorry for such a short chapter! Please tell me what you think of this chapter even though it's very short! I promise my next chapter will be better!😊