Labin-dalawa! : She seem to like you.

JENNIE'S POV.

I sighed as i tuck my wife on the bed. Earlier we went to visit mr. Hwang and the others who took care of her for the last 10 years. She got caught up and poured all her tears on the very moment she land her gaze on the coffins that was lined up around the wide spacious room. She was sobbing and her tears beaming as if some shiny pebbles. It was such a devastating scenery.

We didn't get the chance to visit her friends in the hospital since it was already dark when she finished talking to her second parents' cold and lifeless bodies.

During the car ride, she was still sobbing then after that she doze off. Honestly, it was hard for me not to shred tears while watching her. I don't know. I never cried for anyone nor for myself, but seeing her in that situation drag me into sadness.

I sighed once again before teleporting in the living room, flopping my body on the sofa.

This feelings that humans considered normal is really foreign for me. Pain. Giddiness. Happiness. Sadness and others. I never felt them until Lisa. And this heart beats. I just realized that Lisa made my heart start a beat, and now, i am feeling it everytime I'm with her.

I avert my gaze to the direction across me and found a pair of scissors. I stared at it, boredom visible in my eyes as i raised my right and and pointed the scissors. It started floating and coming near me.

Oh, i forgot to tell you guys that i have telekinetic powers. Cool right?

The scissors is now floating infront of me and i started spinning it in the air before grabbing it.

"Kaah! Fuck!" I groaned as the scissors cut my palm.

I glared at the scissors laying on the floor. "Stupid scissors," i said then averted my gaze on my palm.

My eyes widened as i see what's gushing out from the cut. It was a red liquid and it smell familiar. It has this metallic scent that drove me into unexplained satisfaction everytime the same aroma pass through my nostrils.

"Is this..." I paused as i focused on the liquid.

"Blood?" I touched it with my finger and brought it on my nose, sniffing it while closing my eyes.

It is blood.

Snapping my eyes open, i quickly rub it clean with my white shirt.

"Where did this came from?!" I asked myself.

"Oh no no no! Am i a human now?!" I jolted up while wiggling my hand. I can feel it sting but i couldn't careless because I don't know why there's blood coming out of my wound.

"Wait! Relax," i told myself.

I thought of a way to prove that i am not becoming a human.

"Teleport!" I yelled. Yes! That's right! I'll try!

I relocated and found myself inside a familiar room.

"Why are you fucking here-...

"Jisooooooooooo!" I cried, cutting her off. Well, not really crying. Just faking it because i feel funny.

"The heck?! Get away from me!" She shouted.

"Are you really my mother's angel?! Why are you saying bad words?!" I asked her while still hugging her on the neck.

"I am not an angel! I'm just Lisa's guardian you motherfucking bitch, get off me!" She said, trying to push me away.

Btw, guys. She's the friend i was chitchatting with and my mother as our topic. (Chapter 7 [Pito! Deity's Punishment])