Chapter 7: "Stay, Hana"

(Hearty apologies for not posting all this while. Ever since my university has reopened I am just focused on surviving the day without stressing out! This is a longer chapter. I hope y'all love the steam <33)

Still naked as he walks away, I admire the way he moves and how the ink of his tattoos seems to come alive. My lips still tingle from our kisses, like we were lovers who have been doing this for decades. He knows every little way to make me respond; it's effortless between us.

But what's going to happen after these two days? The shareholders are not going to be happy unless I'm fired. Why should I keep training as his submissive for just this week to go back to being fired? Even in the best case of keeping my job, are we just going to kiss one another farewell that last morning and return to, "Good morning, Mr. Park. Can I get you some coffee?" followed by him saying, "Thank you, Miss Hana. I would appreciate it," in his all-business tone? To think of never hearing him call me his "good girl" again makes a hollow pit open in my stomach.

Touching my lips, I cringe away from that thought. As new as all this is to me, I don't know if I could go back to being just his office assistant. Not when I've seen the cute dimples above his ass or the way he dances in his chair to music while working when he thinks I'm not noticing. He's never been that unguarded before, not even when it was just the two of us working late. Something inside him has unlocked to show me a glimpse of the real him, and it would be a true loss to not encounter this side again.

Getting off his bed, I hurry to clean up and get dressed. No matter what does or does not happen, I don't want to disappoint him. I hate that more than anything.

I stare at the outfit draped across the end of my bed. All I can do is hope Jimin doesn't expect me to leave the house in this. It is utterly indecent, so revealing that I don't even know where one would buy clothing like this. There's no bra set out for me, but looking at the neckline, I don't think a bra would work with this dress.

Is it even a dress? I think shirt is more accurate. It's low-cut enough that I can see the inner curves of my breasts and even the lower edge of skin where my boobs and midriff meet. And the hemline is practically non-existent. If I so much as breathe too deeply, the mirror shows my ass. The panties he chose for me are not any better. White cotton, they looked deceptively innocent at my first glance. Then . . . Then I picked them up and noticed they're crotchless. They hide nothing. The shoes he chose for me are more like ballet slippers with ribbons that wrap around my lower legs. After my near fall, Jimin has wanted me to keep my feet on the ground.

It's only a short distance from my bedroom to the home office on this level, but I take my time, trying to feel sexy in the scraps of fabric he calls clothing. I know I'm blushing when I enter the room; I can feel the heat on my face making me glow. I don't think the hot wax he mentioned last night as a potential lesson could be any warmer than my cheeks right now.

"Do I look okay, sir?" I approach him with measured steps, turning to let him see the whole outfit before dropping down to kneel in front of him. It's the one thing he doesn't have to remind me of anymore. I kneel by instinct, loving the way he looks at me with a combination of pride and lust.

It's the way he's looking now, like he wants to eat me alive. "Spectacular," he answers. "Up on your feet. Turn around for me, Hana." I steady myself on his desk as I get up and turn, knowing the dress has to be showing my ass. My skin is cool, definitely exposed.

"You are so fucking spectacular. Now bend over in front of me. Show me that pretty ass of yours."

Mortification floods me as I picture the position he wants me in, of knowing what he's probably going to ask for, but that's second to being turned on, and I do as he asks. I love hearing his voice shake with desire. I do that to him.