33 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆.

📍Hawaii

📍Hawaii.
Liked by georgerussell63 and 429.330 others.
@khaleesiwolff: I'm summer ready!! Let's go to Hawaii!! Some quality time with my fam!! #summer #vacation

Tagged: @totowolffceo @susiewolff @jonastimothee @lewishamilton @valtteribottas @georgerussell63

@lewishamilton: I'm hyped for this summer!!
@khaleesiwolff: hell yeah!!! Dumb shit coming!!
@valtteribottas: we will babysit you and george!!
@georgerussell63: what dumb shit?
@khaleesiwolff: we will see about that when we get there!!! Wouldn't we?
@user1: omg!! Lizzie is going on vacation with George!!
@maxverstappen1: whatever dumb shit you do! Do it safe!! No need for broken bones you know!
@khaleesiwolff: who says I'm breaking my bones? Maybe I'm going out and get some!
@lewishamilton: and lose your virginity to a stranger?
@valtteribottas: that's not you, nor will you do anything of those with anyone else them the boy we all know...
@khaleesiwolff: 🙄 i could you know! And who says it's gonna be a stranger?
@user2: wow...they're just talking about sex as if this is not the internet...
@kellypiquet: have fun and don't make any baby wolffs!
@khaleesiwolff: as much as i want to be a mom...not doing that until I'm married!!
@luisinhaoliveira99: you're cute!
@khaleesiwolff: i know...😁
@charlottessine: the only guy she has kissed is still her dad!!
@khaleesiwolff: hey!! Don't expose my non existing love life!! That's not fair!!
@isahernaez: but it's cute!!