My Deepest Sorry, Lucas.

As the clock struck midnight, I felt an irresistible urge to seek solace by the tranquil shore. The moon, casting its ethereal glow upon the world, beckoned me to embark on a journey of introspection. Having bottled up my emotions throughout the day, I finally granted them freedom, allowing tears to cascade down my face. In the embrace of the night, I found solace and a sense of release.

As I spend time sitting, I begun to ask "Why?" as if looking at the moon could gave me comforting answer.

"Bakit ba ganto? Sa twing magbabakasyon kami dito ng pamilya ko nasasaktan ako. Parang may kung ano sa puso ko na hindi ko malaman, pakiramdam ko may dapat akong maalala tungkol sa lugar na 'to." with longging & sarcasticly I said it to myself while I was ranting and ranting to the moon for an hour.

I wish the moon could give me an answer.

"Here." I imediately look at my left side and saw a man offering me his towel. The towel was so huge. I think it's consider as a twalya.

Does he knows that the capacity of my tears could full a dram?

A plain smile start to appear in my mouth.

Kinuha ko ang towel at pinunas ko sa luha ko, ramdam ko ang pag upo nya sa tabi ko. I mouthed a "thank you" to him and he just nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"You are now asking me." I said. His little sarcasm smirk came out. He look at me and I also look at him. He looks like memorizing my face and I also did it to him. Just incase something happen.

"Baka naman anak ka nila Socrates o kaya Plato sa pagkapilosopo mo?" He joked. I smirk a little.

After a minute of silence, nagsalita sya. "Hindi na ba mabigat?" He's reffering about the pain in my chest I have earlier.

I nodded.

He now look at the shore and feeling the beach air.

"Alam mo, I was like you after I've turned 18." Pagkekwento nya.

"Ilang taon ka na ba?" I asked.

"20." He said. We are not looking at each other as we share a conversation, instead, were staring at the moon. I think we vibe a little. " I am 16 when I met her." Dugtong nya.

"Who?" Out of curiousity na tanong ko.

"Luna." The way he pronounced Luna were so warm and cold. Kapangalan ko pa.

"I met Luna here. She's a closest friend of mine. Luna is smart and talented except for one thing.. dancing. But despite of that, My feelings for her never stop flowing." He said.

"When I met her, I felt like I wanna risk all I have in my hands just to be part of her life. I courted her for 2 years and she accept my feeling when we were 18. Did you know that, right after she accepted my feelings I instantly bought an engagement ring?" He said then laugh a little. After seconds, his face got serious. " And that's how sure I am to her." He then proudly said.

"But then, something tragic happened." His voice cracks. I look at him and I saw his tears falling from his eyes.

Kumuha sya ng maliit na bato sa tabi nya at binato yon sa beach. Paulit-ulit nya 'yong ginawa kasabay non ang sunod-sunod na malalaim na hinga nya. After minutes, tinigil nya ang ginagawa nya at tinignan ako.

"You're Luna Carlos." He said. My eyes got wider. I was shocked. May kung ano sa loob ng katawan ko na gustong lumabas.

Pangalan ko ba yung tinawag nya sakin? Teka, pano nya nalaman pangalan ko?