Chapter 14

Mon-Ho's POV

Today's my birthday, and guess what? I'm turning 18! I was really excited but made sure to focus on the lessons as well. I would definitely not let my thoughts interrupt me from my attention on the classes.

I had received a small piece of sad news today. I was hoping to invite Jin to my birthday party, but it seemed that he wouldn't be able to come. I personally think that he's really handsome, and although he's cold he's nice with people who he likes. And he's also really smart. But that doesn't mean that I have a crush on him. I find him pretty sweet and kind but no, I do not have a crush on him, I'm telling you.

The evening came. My siblings were the very first to come. They hugged me, wished me happy birthday and gave me presents. Next my chaotic but cute friends came. They hugged me so tight I almost choked, wished me happy birthday and gave me tons of presents. I was really happy, but there were some loose thoughts at the back of my mind. I kept looking at the door, always kept my ears open for a ring bell but none came. I sighed as I sat with my sister. No matter if he came or not, I would not let his appearance disturb my birthday.

After playing a round of chess, Monopoly and snakes and ladders, the door bell suddenly rung. "I'll get it." I said as I got up and went to the door to open it, probably my brother's friend who had promised to join me. I turned the handle and opened it with a smile but it fell off as I saw who it was.

Kim

Seokjin

Himself

Wearing a black jacket with some white design on it, he also wore a grey shirt tucked in black jeans with a black belt and black sneakers. He was wearing a few chains and two long earrings on his left ear.

 He was wearing a few chains and two long earrings on his left ear

"J-Jin?!" I exclaimed.

"Hi." he greeted. "Can I come in?"

I stood aside to let Jin enter my house. He looked around with a blank expression until his eyes fell on my siblings and my friends. 

"I'm assuming you all are her friends and siblings?" Jin said. They all nodded their heads.

"Well." he said, turning to me. "Happy Birthday to you Mon-Ho. I hope you have a good life filled with health and happiness. Here's your present." he handed me a large wrapped box.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention, my friends are coming too." Jin said.

"Huh?" I got confused.

The door bell rang and I went to open it.  Almost dying when I saw 5 more boys hovering near the entrance. 

"Hey Mon-Ho." they said awkwardly. "Happy birthday!"

I just tried to process exactly what's happening before Jin gently pushed me aside so that the boys could enter. The first one to enter was Jimin, wearing a black, glittery, loose shirt with black tights and black shoes. His grey hair was parted in the middle and he entered with a smile on his face as he wished me happy birthday.