FIVE

TRIGGER WARNING: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Zay hid me behind him as we were both under my bed. It was always like this when our moms boyfriend was on one and needed take it out on her. I cried into my brothers back as he shed quiet angry tears. He couldn't wait to be old enough to protect his family.

They could both hear their moms cries apologizing for something they both knew she didn't do. "It's my fault." Mo whispered to her brother as he hushed her.

She felt guilty as she heard everything moving around in the living room knowing it was her mom being thrown and dragged. She's the one who flushed drugs just hoping to get her mom back she just didn't think of the consequences of it.

As the fight sounded more distant from them, he turned to his little sister. "We're going to climb out the window and run to Rues."

"What about mom?" She cried. But all he could think about was what if Steven finds out it was Monet who did it and how he wouldn't be strong enough to save her and she became before anything.

"What about us?" He was always the sibling that was the angriest at their mom. She always craved her mom's attention and just tried to understand her, but she loved her brother more than anything so she nodded in agreement of him. Even though it felt wrong he was the one who always saved her so he just had to be right.

Her brother pacing back and forth while screaming at her shook the memory away, "You played me Mo and I've just never felt further from you."

The problem was she was still drugged out so this scream sesh wasn't going to do nothing but kill her high. She found herself getting angry at Fez knowing he was the one to snitch on her.

"Rue is going to be the death of you," He began his rant and before he could finish it because she knew exactly where it was going she interrupted him because sure she had every intention to stay home and not do drugs, and if Rue hadn't shown up with them then yeah maybe tonight she would've stood clean, but the key word is tonight because the truth of the matter was she was an addict and at some point she was going to do drugs again she just didn't know it was going to be this close to her promise to stop them.

"It's my fault." She admitted. Mostly because Rue was her back bone and she couldn't have her brother cutting her back bone off. It was crazy because when they were little they always ran to Rue for any problem, and if she wasn't home they knew they'd find her at Lexi's house but the point was whenever they had a problem Rue was always the solution and now he sees her to be the problem.

"Yeah it is your fault." And even though what he was saying was true it stung coming from her brother. She couldn't hold back a tear from falling down her cheek.
He chuckled, and not because the situation was funny, but he couldn't understand how she could be the one who was crying, "You just want me to find you dead huh? Just like mamma right?"

She had a lot to tell Fez, but all of that will definitely be settled tomorrow for tonight she will just live in the moment.

She really wanted to regret taking the drugs but they were making her feel too good.

IVORYS NOTES.

not to be that girl but ima be that girl there's going to be a like and comment requirement before the next chapter could be uploaded.

LIKES REQUIRED: 10
COMMENTS REQUIRED: 4