Your heart is my warmth in the chilly cold <3

A certain outrider and spindrift knight was exploring dragonspine from a mission by the acting grandmaster.

"Wow! Eula, this place looks gorgeous!" Amber says as she admires the view from dragonspine at the cliff they were at.

Eula stares at her as if she was one of the most beautiful snowflakes that fall from the sky, but Eula composes herself before Amber could realize that Eula was staring at her.

"Though dragonspine looks quite spectacular, you must stay prepared for any monsters that may attack us, considering how many monsters lurk this mountain of mystery." Eula stayed quite far from the ledge where Amber was.

Amber turned her back to look at Eula, then had an idea, one that could perhaps let Eula truly see the beauty of Dragonspine.

Amber suddenly took a hold of Eula's arm and pulled her to the edge of the cliff. Eula tried protesting to Amber but fell silent as soon as she saw the outrider's smile.

Once they reached the edge of the cliff, Eula looked out to the cliff and saw beautiful white snow falling to the ground. To her, they looked like small stars falling from the sky. Now it was Eula's turn to admire the beauty of Dragonspine. She didn't notice the outrider's warm smile while the outrider was looking at her.

"Achoo!"

Amber was surprised to hear a sneeze from Eula, she looked at Eula who had a slight blush on her face and her hands both on her mouth from the embarrassing sneeze. Amber observed Eula and realized her Shoulders were slightly shaking.

Was Eula cold?

"Eula, Are you cold?" Amber asked, with curiosity in her eyes.

Eula's Blush deepened, Hinting to Amber the answer to her question.

"Soooo, it's a yes?" Amber went closer to Eula's face, still with her eyes curiously looking at Eula for answers, Eula kept staring at the Amber's face and saw the many beautiful features of the outrider, she almost held her hand out to hold the outrider's cheek but composed herself before she could do so.

"Yes...Cryo users don't get much of a resistance to the actual cold so-" Suddenly Amber hugged Eula by her neck, which made Eula's heart skip a beat.

"A-Amber! What are you doing?!" Eula's blush was very obvious on her face now, She was very surprised by Amber's sudden hug but.. It doesn't mean.. she doesn't enjoy it.

"Well I was thinking that since I'm a pyro user, I think I should be able to warm you up." Amber ecstatically said, with a grin.

Eula couldn't help but bury herself in the outrider's shoulder, the outrider was warm, and really helped Eula warm up from the chilly cold. She hugged the outrider back by the waist, while the outrider hugged her by the neck.

"I hope this isn't uncomfortable with you, Eula..." Amber apologetically smiled at Eula, hoping she hadn't made the spindrift knight so uncomfortable.

"Non-sense, You just wanted to keep me warm, you have no immoral intentions at all-" Eula's breath hitched for a second before she continued "-And... I trust you..." She buried her face in the outrider's neck in embarrassment for her last words.

The outrider started laughing, which slightly startled the spindrift knight but when she looked at Amber, she saw a beautiful snowflake twinkling through the sky. She delightedly smiled at the outrider laughing. She pulled the outrider closer to her, never wanting to leave this moment.

The chilly cold that Eula had, got replaced by the warmth of a certain outrider, and maybe her heart.

Your heart is my warmth in the chilly coldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें