OS ~ Rhea

I really wanted to see Rhea as a strong independent single mother in the show. But due to show went offair it didn't happen. But I really wanted to write Rhea's POV. I know she is the villan in Ishqaan's life, but it is not the way she chose for her, due to her mother's pressure and influence she did that, but in the end she realized her mistake and apologized to Ahaan.

==========================================

Rahul is the ex-boyfriend of Rhea.

Radhika - Rhea agar tujhe Rahul ke saath rehna ho tho apne maa baap ka mara muh dekhke uske saath shaadi karlena, agar yeh sab tum nahi chahthe tho Rahul se breakup karke Ahaan Veer Malhotra ki girlfriend bano

Rhea - mom please understand, I really love him, please don't make me do this, I don't love Ahaan, I love Rahul

Radhika - I don't want any discussion Rhea, just do as I say or else you know what I am capable of doing

Rhea called her boyfriend Rahul,

Rhea - Rahul mom ne hamari shaadi karne se mana kiya, woh mujhe blackmail kar rahi hei, keh rahi thi ki agar meine tumhe choose kiya tho woh aur papa mar jaayenge, please Rahul try to understand mei mere parents ke khilaaf nahi jaa sakthi, please don't misunderstand me, no matter with whom I live with, I will always love you, Bye

Rahul - Rhea tum mere saath breakup karke acha nahi kiya, tum jarur regret karoge and I'll make it happen

As her mother told Rhea started dating Ahaan, and they are dating since 2 yrs, she knew Ahaan didn't love her and she also don't love him, she was in contact with Rahul but as a friend.

Rhea came to know about Ishqi, after Ahaan invited her to Sonu's wedding. She doesn't care about Ahaan's concern and care for Ishqi, she knew Ishqi and Ahaan love each other and were in denial, but she could not do anything about that.

Rhea's POV:

Oh my god, these two love each other but were in denial. I have to do something about this. Am I doing right, I should not separate them because of my mom's selfish ego. Oh god mei karu bhi tho kya karu, aur koi option nahin hei, meri maa ne joh bola mujhe woh karna hoga varna mei zindagi bhar bina maa baap ke rehna hoga, aur th aur woh Rahul ko bhi nuksaan pahunch sakthe hei. I am sorry Ishqi, mei chahkar bhi tujhe aur Ahaan ko ek hone nahi desakthi.

After Ishqi broke her alliance with Mayank, Ahaan tried to destroy her.

Rhea - Ahaan joh tum kar rahe ho woh galat hei, tum Ishqi ka reasons nahi jaanthe na, ek baar uski side sunne ki koshish karo, ek ladki ke aisa kadam utane ke piche shayad koi bohut badi vajah hosakthi thi, aisa na karo ki baad me sach jaanne ke baad tum hi bohut jyada regret karo, she tried to convince Ahaan but he didn't listen to her

Rhea's POV:

It's 4 months since Ahaan destroyed Ishqi and took her job, house from her, but even after destroying Ishqi he is always thinking about her only, he is with me but also not with me, I don't know I feel so alone, mujhe ek baar Rahul ko milke kuch permanent solution nikalna hoga, I know woh abhi bhi mujhse bohut pyaar karthe hei, mei aisa Ahaan ke saath bina pyaar ke puri zindagi nahi jeesakthi

Rhea contacted Rahul and decided to meet, but Rahul don't love Rhea now, he tried to take advantage of her, he assured Rhea that he will make some plan and get Rhea outside all the problems she is facing. As planned he used her and next day he brokevup with her. She felt broken, she felt ashamed of her for believing Rahul blindly. After few weeks she came to know that she is pregnant, and her mother also got to know this. Now her mother forced Rhea to marry Ahaan because she doesn't have nay option left. She don't have any other option, so she kept doing what her mother had said. But for Ishqi, Ahaan dumped her in the marriage. She felt humiliated, now her sadness turned to anger, she thought to take revenge on Ishqi and mixed hands with Dadi to stop Ahaan and Ishqi's wedding, and break their marriage. The day when she learned that Ahaan removed Ishqi from home she thought about everything once again.

Rhea's POV:

kya mei sahi kar raha hun, mei sirf aur sirf mere baby ki future ke baare me soch raha hun, uski secure future ke baare me nahi, agar meri shaadi Ahaan ke saath ho bhi gaya tho kya woh mere baby ko accept karoge, kya woh mere baby ko kush rakhoge, woh Ishqi se pagalon ki tharah pyaar karthe hei, phir bhi Dadi ke against ek baat kahe tho woh Ishqi ko uski ghar se bhar nikale the, agar future mei usse pata chale ki yeh baby uska nahi tho Ahaan ek min bhi nahi sochenge mujhe bahar nikalne se, nahi mei galat kar rahi hun, mei Rahul ka badla Ahaan se lerahi hun woh bhi mere baby ke naam se blackmail karke, bohut paap kar rahi hun mei, isse acha hai ki mei sabko sara sach batadu, Ishqi hamesha uske liye aur uske pyaar karne vaalon ke liye stand lethi hei, aur ek mei hun joh apni baby ke stand nahi lepayi, mei Ishqi jaisa kyu nahi hun, Ishqi jaise bhi ho woh tho hamesa mere acha hi chaha, jab meine uss din uska ghar jaake baby ke baare me kaha thabhi bhi usne mujhe ek baat bhi nahi kaha, agar usi jagah mei hoti tho shayad bohut buri tharah se insult karthi thi, it's time now to finally take stand against me and my baby, abhi bhi mei mom dad ki emotional blackmail me nahi pad sakthi, mei well educated hun, chahe tho mujhe kisi compeny me job mil sakthi hei, mei apna baby ka khayal khud rakh lungi, mujhe Ahaan ko saara sach batana hoga, mei uske taane sunungi, agar sach baad mei pata chala tho bohut zindagiya kharab hogi, mei meri selfish reason ki wajah se kisiki zindagi kharab nahi hone dungi, kyunki jab dhoka mile tho kaisa feel hoga yeh mujse acha koi nahi jaan saktha, joh dhoka mujhe mila hei, mei wahi dhoka Ahaan aur Ishqi ko nahi desaktha...kabhi nahi...

Rhea told all things to Ahaan same like the show, she apologized Ahaan and Ishqi as well, Ishqi being Ishqi forgived her, and also Ahaan helped her to get a job, and Ishqaan helped her in getting house, and as promised they both took responsibility of Rhea's baby as well. Soon she found her soulmate that too with the help of Ishqi and married him and lived with him happily.

===========================================

Guys please don't scold me for writing Rhea's POV, because what she did was totally wrong but she did for her baby, her heart is broken multiple times, which made her cold hearted person, but at the end she is the reason for Ahaan's realization that he misunderstood Ishqi again. Personally, I have a friend, who left her boyfriend because of her parent's force, and forcefully married to another person whom she don't love and facing many difficulties in her life now. Rhea reminded me of my friend who inspired me to write this one. Sorry if anybody didn't liked this or got hurt by this.